+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree5278Likes

Thread: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Did anyone see the Janet Jackson interview last night?
    She was interviewed by Robin Roker. I never watchh GMA, but I did really like Robin Roberts.
    Janet is still lovely. Still very soft spoken and very much like Michael in that regard.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3722735;
    Did Levi finally get his GED?
    GED? Why GED? I heard Levi say on "Entertainment Tonight" he wants to be a movie star! God, good to look at but dumb as a bag of hair. Him saying he wants to be a movie star in that dumb, thick, hick accent makes me wanna .

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I watched the Janet Jackson interview, and it was well done. I was surprised to hear that she's only recently begun to like her smile.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Miley Cyrus news . . . tour bus (one of four) crashes near Richmond, Virginia. One person dead. She was not on board.

One killed when tour bus belonging to Miley Cyrus overturns on I-85; Cyrus not on board - WTKR
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

Did anyone see Barbara Walters' interview with Sarh Palin last night?
    Seems like it was already partially shown on GMA, but I hadn't seen it.
    This seemed to focus more on decision behind having Trig, etc.
    It was different from the one that Oprah did.

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;3754647;
    Did anyone see Barbara Walters' interview with Sarh Palin last night?
    Seems like it was already partially shown on GMA, but I hadn't seen it.
    This seemed to focus more on decision behind having Trig, etc.
    It was different from the one that Oprah did.
    Amazing. So the so-called "newswoman" is the one who completely softballed it, while Oprah only SLIGHTLY softballed it?

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Well, in fairness to all, I think what they showed on 20/20 was not the entire interview that BW had done. They said something about going to ABC.com to see more of it.
    Even though it could be perceived as "lighter", I do think, in some ways, it showed more of Ms. Palin than the Oprah piece did. She talked about her decision to go forward with the birth and she said that it's "easier" for those whose decision is to terminate in such a situation.
    She's certainly entitled to her opinion, but I felt that showed just how judgmental she really is.

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;3753530;
    Did anyone see the Janet Jackson interview last night?
    She was interviewed by Robin Roker. I never watchh GMA, but I did really like Robin Roberts.
    Janet is still lovely. Still very soft spoken and very much like Michael in that regard.
    Robin Roker???? Funny slip.

I did see it... and while I really do like Janet Jackson, I find her to be a bit disingenuous. There was nothing overly revealing in that interview other than the fact that the entire family absolutely knew that Michael was a drug addict despite their public claims otherwise.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;3754678;
    Well, in fairness to all, I think what they showed on 20/20 was not the entire interview that BW had done. They said something about going to ABC.com to see more of it.
    Even though it could be perceived as "lighter", I do think, in some ways, it showed more of Ms. Palin than the Oprah piece did. She talked about her decision to go forward with the birth and she said that it's "easier" for those whose decision is to terminate in such a situation.
    She's certainly entitled to her opinion, but I felt that showed just how judgmental she really is.
    I did see that piece of the interview.

It also showed how clueless (on yet another topic, who is counting, btw?) she is, and how she apparently doesn't have the ability to see something from anyone else's perspective than her own. Very poor politician material (yeah, but we already knew that), very poor friend material.

She's an embarassment to intelligent, free-thinking women, and to our country, considering that she actually was a VP candidate for one of the 2 major parties. Ugggghhhhh....
    The Bachelor/Bachelorette series is a soap opera with unskilled actors, bad writing, and beautiful locations...it even edits the real moon!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

From what I hear, she is a/should be a ROLE MODEL to every woman in this country!! Is that a scary thing, or what??? How embarassing!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread