+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree5021Likes

Thread: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

FORT Fogey

Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Does it make me evil and cynical to say, Iím not so convinced her motives are all that holy?
    I'm certainly not convinced. This sounds like Omarosa's hoping a production company will want to do a reality show on her "journey" to transform herself from the character we all love to hate to the repentent seminary student. Good luck with that.

well, I know I'm tired of reading about it already. I'm in the Dayton area and the newspaper has been 'reporting' on this 'news'. I'm sure there is plenty else to report on - this should just be a quiet, individual journey, but I'm sure it won't be.
    No Rain - No Rainbows - Nextel commercial

Y'all will be hearing about her the entire time she's there. I wonder if she'll make atonement to those that she berated over the years.

Considering that she's parading herself in front of the cameras, I don't buy any of this.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Heard that Halle Berry is 3 months pregnant with baby #2. She is 43 years old.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Also expecting (reportedly) are Tom Brady and Gisele Bunchen
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

I don't watch Desperate Housewives, but I do remember Kathryn Joosten from Joan of Arcadia when she played God. I wish her well.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

She is a terrific character actress who regularly appears in commercials, as well.
    I do appreciate the shout out she made in this interview that perhaps people will sometime look at lung cancer as other than "Oh, well, he / she smoked, so they deserved what they got." Nobody deserves an illness - not an obese person who gets heart disease or a stroke, not a woman unlucky enough to have inherited bad genes and a propensity to breast cancer, not an AIDS victim who may have slept with the wrong partner, ad infinitum. A terminal prognosis is harsh enough - let's not treat these people like they "deserved" what they got.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Somebody actually said today - when I commented on the Swayze/Farley SNL skit - that since neither took care of themselves, they didn't feel sorry for Patrick. Ok, I know he smoked alot, but how much does smoking really have to do with Pancreatic Cancer? And I just thought that was a horrible thing to say about someone who'd just died.

+ Reply to Thread