+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 1093 FirstFirst ... 353637383940414243444546474849505152535455951455451045 ... LastLast
Like Tree4543Likes

Thread: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Didn't smell him personally, but know of people who did...they filmed We Are Marshall in Huntington West Virginia. I live across the river in Kentucky and know of five people who were extras in the movie. He REEKS.
    " I look like Nigella Lawson with a $#*!ing hangover."

I believe you Texicana!

I heard that Mathew Mc.... doesn't use deodorant and prefers and "au naturelle" eau de body.

Maybe that's why Penelope left him?
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

He was quoted in the latest People magazine saying he hasn't used deoderant for 20 years because a man should smell like a man.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

Maybe we should chug on over to namby pamby land where we can find some self confidence for you, you jackwagon!

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by dagwood;2147844;
    He was quoted in the latest People magazine saying he hasn't used deoderant for 20 years because a man should smell like a man.
    But need he smell like a man who also hasn't showered in 20 years? Really, it takes the smelly bacteria a day or more usually to make you really ripe, so unless you've really been working out a shower a day would make be about right to let you "smell like a man" but not wilt flowers. Wonder if he uses toothpaste?

He's also ignorant. Even if you don't like artificial smells, there are ways to keep the odor causing bacteria off of you. Use of Mineral salts under your pits, for example, combined with daily bathing and clean clothes.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Richards has angry outburst at club

Richards Has Angry Outburst at Club

LOS ANGELES - Michael Richards stunned a comedy club audience, shouting racial epithets at people who heckled him during a stand-up routine.
    The 57-year-old actor-comedian, best known for playing Jerry Seinfeld's eccentric neighbor Kramer on the hit TV show "Seinfeld," was performing at the Laugh Factory in West Hollywood Friday night when he launched into the verbal rampage, according to video posted on TMZ.com.

The tirade apparently began after two black audience members started shouting at him that he wasn't funny.

Richards retorted: "Shut up! Fifty years ago we'd have you upside down with a f------ fork up your a--."

He then paced across the stage taunting the men for interrupting his show, peppering his speech with racial slurs and profanities.

"You can talk, you can talk, you're brave now mother------. Throw his a-- out. He's a n-----!" Richards shouts before repeating the racial epithet over and over again.

While there is some audible chuckling in the audience throughout the outburst, someone can be heard gasping "Oh my God" and various people "0oh" after Richard uses the n-word.

Richards performed the next night at the Laugh Factory without incident.

Calls to Richards' representatives were not immediately returned early Monday.

He refused to comment on-camera when reached by CNN, but the network reported that he said off-camera he felt sorry for what had happened and had made amends.
    http://kevxml2adsl.verizon.net/_1_6M...&feed=ap&top=1
    I watched the actual video of the tirade on TMZ.com and I have to say I was really shocked by his actions. All I have to say is that Michael Richards is a stand-up comic and he should be used to hecklers by now. Hecklers come with the territory. It's part of the game. For him to act like that is totally outrageous. I'm glad if he made amends and felt sorry but he never should've done it to begin with. I can imagine his former cast-mates' reactions when they found out about this. I'm disappointed with him. I won't ever be able to watch Seinfeld the same way again. Every time Kramer is on camera, I will not be able to enjoy him the way I used to. Shame on you Michael Richards.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl;2149178;
    All I have to say is that Michael Richards is a stand-up comic and he should be used to hecklers by now. Hecklers come with the territory. It's part of the game.
    Yeah, especially since there a whole Seinfeld episode about hecklers (the one where Elaine's co-worker heckles Jerry and loses her "pinky toe"). While Richards' comments are reprehensible, I'll still be able to watch Seinfeld just fine, much as I can watch the Lethal Weapon movies for the zillionth time and not see an anti-Semite or Interview with the Vampire and not see a crazy Scientologist and an architect-wannabe.

architect wannabe?
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Looking for a way out Bubba-Jo-Lyn's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl;2149291;
    architect wannabe?
    Brad Pitt
    Remember: Mentioning Jesus in your speech: small government. Doing what Jesus asked: big government - Stephen Colbert

Inside me lives a skinny woman crying to get out. But I can usually shut the b*tch up with cookies. (Unknown)

Kao
    I saw that Richards clip online, and I would never respect nor support anything that man does ever again, and considering how I was a fan of his since "Fridays" that's saying something. Threatening someone with lynching? I think not. That clip was the vilest thing I'd seen in a while, and the WP arguments he was making made it all the more worse.

In the press statement Jerry made about this incident, you can tell that he was pissed as hell but was trying to sound civil, and he succeeded.

+ Reply to Thread