+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree5260Likes

Thread: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

FORT Fogey

Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

I think she thinks she can do better on her own and is looking to for Disney to sever all ties. Good luck little girl. You'd be nothing if it weren't for that big mouse.

Quote Originally Posted by PugMum;3660843;
    I think she thinks she can do better on her own and is looking to for Disney to sever all ties. Good luck little girl. You'd be nothing if it weren't for that big mouse.

I agree. One second she's all "wholesome" and talking about her faith and the next second you see her pole dancing.
    When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down "Happy." They told me I didn't understand the assignment. I told them they didn't understand life. - John Lennon

I wonder if Disney is actually pleased when their stars' do these things. Perhaps, they feel any publicity is good publicity.
    JUst seems sad, though, that between her and Vanessa Hutchens and many others', kids are really thinking its all right to exhibit this sort of behavior.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Kiz

This is an, umm, surprising piece of news for those who saw Omarosa on The Apprentice. I sure would have never pegged her as having a calling to the ministry. Good for her, though, if this isn't some sort of publicity stunt.

Omarosa gets religion
    Posted: 11:17 AM ET
    Omarosa Manigault Stallworth, of “The Apprentice” and “The Celebrity Apprentice” fame has, well, found a new calling. A publicist for the reality show villain confirms for us that she plans to enter United Theological Seminary in Dayton, Ohio for training to become a minister. Uh-huh, yep. I’m serious.

A spokesperson for the seminary tells CNN Entertainment/Showbiz Tonight the following in a statement:

“She has been accepted. We have offered her a scholarship through our Baptist House of Studies and will be releasing a statement soon detailing her new challenge here at United Seminary as she begins her residency. United Seminary is one of the 13 United Methodist Seminaries in the United States and has a long and celebrated history with the African American Church and social justice advocacy.”

She starts classes on Monday, studying for a Doctorate of Ministry. “I feel like God is calling me. He’s been calling me for two years and I can’t ignore it,” Omarosa told Sister to Sister Magazine.

Does it make me evil and cynical to say, I’m not so convinced her motives are all that holy? I mean, the girl still has a publicist. What do you think? Do you think it’s really a change of life? If she does eventually become a minister, would her words of moral and religious guidance carry any weight?
    Omarosa gets religion – The Marquee Blog - CNN.com Blogs
    You can always count on a murderer for a fancy prose style. ~Humbert

While there are numerous celebrities who have, in fact, turned to the pulpit, Omarosa ws never actually a celebrity, except in her own mind.
    Still, the fact that she's retained a publicist makes it appear that this is just another shot at fame and $$$.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Kiz

Omarosa has never been at loss for having a huge ego. She's rode her quasi celebrity status for a number of years, that's for sure.
    You can always count on a murderer for a fancy prose style. ~Humbert

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

She had a publicist quite a while before this, didn't she?
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

That's a scary thought to me-I can't imagine Omarosa in front of my church and giving a sermon the Golden Rule and how you should treat other people the way you want to be treated.

LG.

what if there was some loose plaster on the ceiling of that church that falls and knocks her on the head- would Omarosa finally get the hint that The Almighty is tired of her diva act?
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3660655;
    Her usual "tramp-in-training" behavior.
    I swear they're following the Britney Spears school for fame and Misfortune. A pole? a pole?
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

+ Reply to Thread