+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4602Likes

Thread: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

I don't know Margaritaville...I think it's great that she has that type of relationship with her parents...I am thinking she probably needs to be with her mother not so much her father. Sometimes you just need to be babied by your mommy when you are feeling down....You also have to remember she is not like the rest of us in that her every move is scrutinized and her personal life is splattered all over the tabloids. I am not a huge fan of Jessica Simpson but a broken heart is tough enough without the paps following your every move.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I kind of agree with Margarita. This girl...and that is exactly what she is still acting like....needs to be more proactive in her own life and start taking some control of her life. She is like the last person on line in that childhood game "Crack the Whip" (I have a feeling that I am really dating myself here ) who just gets snatched around every which way with zero control. She seems to sit around and wait for other people to make decisions about what she's going to do. She'll be a lot happier when she puts herself in the driver's seat. I know, from experience, that having a good, hard cry, getting it out of your system, and then moving on works wonders! It IS doable! For her, I wish she'd learn to hitch her wagon to her own star and stop letting other people decide her happiness for her. She'll be a lot happier. God gave her 2 feet, for a reason!

Now, if this were a true trauma (like maybe her home burned down), that might be a different story. This is just one of those bumps in the road that can help get you ready for when your parents aren't around anymore, and these bumps can teach you to have confidence in yourself.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

In my own little corner, in my own little chair...

The singer's parents have been pushing her to go out and enjoy herself since her breakup from Dallas Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo, People magazine reports.

But while she partied with some friends recently, Simpson may not be over her ex just yet.

"She feels she's being judged by the world and opts to hide out at home," a family friend revealed. "The family feels bad for Jessica. They worry for her a lot."
    She may not be over her ex yet? Really? Why not? After all, it's been a whole week since they broke up. *end sarcasm*

Good grief.

I'm inclined to agree with Margaritaville here. Time for Jessica to put on her big girl pants and start dealing with her life experiences like an adult.
    My hero - My Dad 3/25/34 - 4/1/09

Wow, is this how he kept himself amped up for his infomercials?

Autopsy: Cocaine a factor in Billy Mays' death - CNN.com
    Have you done your Green deed for the day?

Aww no way. That is really sad news to hear........ I hope now that they know they can let him rest in peace.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Wow. It sure sounds like he had a lot of stuff in his system, doesn't it?

They are still airing his commercials. I wonder how long that will continue.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

From what the article said, everything but the cocaine was legit and not abused, so that's good. I was glad to read that the drugs were at therapeutic or sub-therapeutic levels, and specific to his medical issues.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

This comes straight from her Twitter-Shannon Elizabeth and Derek Hough have broken up, but it was amicable.
    "Congratulations, you just peaked. It's all downhill from here, honey"-Noah from TDI
    "If you're one of the 46 uninsured Americans..."-Billy Mays

So I'm surprised there's no "Miley Cyrus: Pole Dancer" talk here...

Clips on YT, if anyone gives a fig.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Her usual "tramp-in-training" behavior.

+ Reply to Thread