+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree5270Likes

Thread: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Linsday switched teams again it appears.
    Is Ryan Seacrest banging Lindsay Lohan | The Daily Fix
    Linsday Lohan and Ryan Seacrest were snapped partying late into the night at her room at the Chateau Marmont in Los Angeles, before moving the party over to his house.

The celebrity site X17online.com reports that Lohan went to the Chateau Marmont with Ryan Seacrest around 8:30pm before the the duo headed to out for some Hollywood clubbing.

Lindsay then left the club around 12:10am with Ryan, and she hid in the back seat of the car, and the two went back to Lindsay’s party pad.

“Lindsay was obviously trying to hide from the paparazzi,” a photographer told X17. “Ryan didn’t seem to care. It was almost as if he were proud to be with Lindsay. Ryan was laughing while Lindsay ducked down behind the seat of the car .”

But the night was just beginning.

According to X17online.com, the music in Lohan’s room was so loud, the neighbors called the police. Two officers arrived 3:30am, and the pair “moved to Ryan’s house.”

“They were obviously partying inside at Lindsay’s, the music was so loud!” said the photographer. “I don’t think Ryan has any idea what he’s getting into.

Lindsay and Seacrust? How odd. I'm having trouble even picturing it.
    It was me. I let the dogs out.

Quote Originally Posted by imissme;3511278;
    Five years must have been in the prenuptial clause in order for her to get the big chunk of cash. Hope Mr Joel has some more jangles in his pocket if he expects to keep marrying women of this age and type.
    Remember this is an assumption. There could be a lot we don't know about Mr Joel and why the divorce.
    There's no place like home!

MRD

I could care less who is seeing who. I have objections about the title of the link. They can't use the words "dating", "seeing"??? They have to use that one?
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott;3512599;
    Linsday switched teams again it appears.
    Is Ryan Seacrest banging Lindsay Lohan | The Daily Fix
    Appears Mr. Seacrest did, as well.

I do agree with MRD, however, that the choice of verbs is off putting, to say the least.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Gosh, Mia Farrow has certanly had enough problems.

Mia Farrow's brother found dead in art gallery - Times Online

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;3513892;

I do agree with MRD, however, that the choice of verbs is off putting, to say the least.
    This whole thing is about a reality show that Seacrest is producing. So, I guess the only ones being Screwed are gullible celebrity-hounds.

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;3513892;

My thought is... they're each other's "beards"?

Actually Lohan doesn't need one. I doubt she ever really "changed teams" as much as added another team to her already large roster. Really, the most troubling part of the story is that she's "out partying" at all, not who she's doing it with. Girl gets in trouble anytime she drinks in public. It's time for her to pull a Nicole Ritchie already and totally give it up and become boring.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Quote Originally Posted by Krom;3514430;
    My thought is... they're each other's "beards"?

Actually Lohan doesn't need one. I doubt she ever really "changed teams" as much as added another team to her already large roster. Really, the most troubling part of the story is that she's "out partying" at all, not who she's doing it with. Girl gets in trouble anytime she drinks in public. It's time for her to pull a Nicole Ritchie already and totally give it up and become boring.
    Absolutely! Personally, I can't stand Lindsay Lohan but I think she is an incredibly talented actress. She needs to be surrounded by people that love her for who she is not her celebrity. Ryan Seacrest is a brilliant businessman, he is just using Lohan whether she realizes it or not.
    As for Nicole Ritchie, what has she done to qualify her as a "celebrity"? Ugh, I am so tired of these pseudo celebrities being famous for nothing.
    The two that I can't stand are Heidi and Spencer. I never followed The Hills or any show associated with them but after seeing their behavior on "I Am a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here" and their interview with Al Roker, I am disgusted with them. E!'s Entertainment Tonight is asking their viewers to participate in a poll to find out if they want the show to continue with any coverate of Heidi and Spencer. I think the overwhelming response will be He** NO!!

The best thing that could happen to Lindsay Lohan right now is for the paparazzi and ALL hollywood peeps (INCLUDING Ryan Seacrest) to leave her alone. If she doesn't get the attention she is so desperate for, perhaps she will take stock of her life. As long as she is still in the news and getting publicity - which see craves and THRIVES on - she will continue self-destructing. Shame on Ryan for trying to make a buck off of someone so vulnerable. If she is allowed to continue down this path, it will be a very short life I'm afraid. I don't see her living too many more years at this rate. It is truly sad.

+ Reply to Thread