+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 1093 FirstFirst ... 343536373839404142434445464748495051525354941445441044 ... LastLast
Like Tree4543Likes

Thread: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    I thought it would go to Hugh Jackman because he's been in about 4-5 movies this year alone. But i guess an Oscar and more fame bests that.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    Quote Originally Posted by Broadway;2143008;
    I just adore George Clooney and love his sense of humor. They could certainly lay that title on him over and over and I'd agree.
    I 100% completely agree with you Broadway....I think George is extremely sexy...I love his humor...I love the way his eyes crinkle on the side when he smiles....I love his hair...I love the way he tilts his head sometimes when he talks....I love the way he doesn't take any BS off of the paparrazi and the media.....I loved him when he was on Facts of Life, I fell in love with him again when he was on Sisters and I fell totally and completely head over heels when he was on ER and um...can you tell I'm quite smitten with him???

GREAT PICK PEOPLE MAGAZINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

I've always thought George Clooney would make a great James Bond, if he had a British or Scot accent. Certainly much better than the dork playing Bond now. But George could pull off the manly sexy suave tongue-in-cheek role very well, I think. I doubt anyone will accuse George of being one of the best actors ever (tho not the worst!), but Bond is a role I think would suit him well. If he were in it, I'd start watching the Bond movies again. George has a bit of the Sean Connery air about him.

btw, I like his hair too.. the only time in his celeb life that I didn't like his hair was during his Caesar haircut days.. I hate that haircut on anyone, and I never thought it suited him either. He's more the Carey Grant/Sean Connery type.
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

George Clooney movie may film in Triad

http://www.gotriad.com/apps/pbcs.dll...6/-1/GTCOM0200

George Clooney movie may film in Triad

Triad locations could become scenes for a new movie starring Oscar winner George Clooney and possibly Renee Zellweger.

Production for the Universal Pictures movie "Leatherheads," a romantic sports comedy, is expected to begin by early 2007 in North Carolina, Gov. Mike Easley announced Wednesday.

Several North Carolina sites — including Greensboro, Winston-Salem, Statesville and Salisbury — are being considered for filming parts of the movie, Easley said.

The announcement came the same day that People magazine named Clooney its Sexiest Man Alive for the second time.

Although Easley’s statement mentioned Zellweger, a Universal Pictures spokeswoman said that the Oscar-winning actress’ participation has not been confirmed.

Universal and the Piedmont Triad Film Commission declined to specify which sites had been scouted.

In October, Clooney visited Salisbury and the nearby town of Spencer as possible sites for "Leatherheads," which is about a professional football league in the 1920s.

Parts of the movie, which Clooney co-wrote and will direct, also will be filmed in South Carolina.

North Carolina’s film incentives played a key role in attracting the Clooney film, said Lynn Minges, who heads the state’s Division of Tourism, Film and Sports Development.

Incentives allow a production company that spends at least $250,000 in the state to receive a tax credit equal to 15 percent for goods, services and labor purchased in the state.

Sorry - George doesn't do a thing for me - never has, never will. Give me Matthew McCaunahay anytime.

What a let down. George Clooney?! Yuck. I think they pick biggest star at this time, not most attractive.

I think he is the most attractive.

its in the eye of the beholder.

In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    Quote Originally Posted by aname;2144322;
    Sorry - George doesn't do a thing for me - never has, never will. Give me Matthew McCaunahay anytime.
    Well while I love me some George...I am not one to turn away Matthew either....he is one fine specimen himself!!!
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

Matthew Mc.howeveryouspellit stinks. Literally. Knock you down dead B.O. I'll take Carrot Top over him as long as he smells good.
    " I look like Nigella Lawson with a $#*!ing hangover."

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Texicana;2145586;
    Matthew Mc.howeveryouspellit stinks. Literally. Knock you down dead B.O. I'll take Carrot Top over him as long as he smells good.
    And you ARE going to tell us how you got close enough to smell him, right, Texicana?

+ Reply to Thread