+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree5245Likes

Thread: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

I think he looks great! I'd love to have his fountain of youth!

Gordon Ramsey has got himself into a peckof trouble in Australia for insulting a tv host whose show he was on. Ramsay apologizes for insulting Australian TV host
    Gordon Ramsay to be muzzled at food show in Sydney | Herald Sun

Quote Originally Posted by KeepItReal;3496313;
    This is Tyson's third wife. Of course there was Robin Givens first, then there was the mother of his daughter that recently passed away, and now this woman he's recently married. Hopefully, it will be a very successful union.

This was how it was reported on the radio here a day or so ago.
    Well I guess yet another radio station had gotten the infant wrong. Tyson never married his deceased daughter's mother. This msn article finally clears it all up. Seems the new wife was recently released from prison for fraud. Mike...watch what's left of your wallet!

A-list Search: Tyson's new wife, jail time, KOs & family - - Tyson's new wife, jail time, KOs & family

Iron Mike is looking a lot like Twinkie Mike in that picture. Wonder if it's a bad angle or Mike is going the route of many a former heavyweight champion.
    Last edited by KeepItReal; 06-14-2009 at 12:34 AM.

I was reading an interview with Mike Tyson recently - I want to say it was in Rolling Stone, but don't quote me on that - and he specifically said that he doesn't want to work out anymore, that being in a gym puts him in a bad place mentally.

Let me see if I can find the actual quote...

Okay, here. May 14th issue of Rolling Stone, with Bob Dylan on the cover.

"That's an old part of my life. My friends tell me I should do this. I gain weight, I know it. But I break out in hives when I go to the gym."

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I always like it when a person knows themselves and is true to what they know. I've never really been a Tyson fan, but that is a good thing. If it's meant for him to get back to it, he will.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda;3500412;
    I was reading an interview with Mike Tyson recently - I want to say it was in Rolling Stone, but don't quote me on that - and he specifically said that he doesn't want to work out anymore, that being in a gym puts him in a bad place mentally.

Let me see if I can find the actual quote...

Okay, here. May 14th issue of Rolling Stone, with Bob Dylan on the cover.

"That's an old part of my life. My friends tell me I should do this. I gain weight, I know it. But I break out in hives when I go to the gym."
    Well that explains a lot. He seems to have mellowed, and perhaps it's because he doesn't train anymore. Maybe this is why we stopped hearing so many "Tyson on a rampage" stories.

Quote Originally Posted by KeepItReal;3500712;
    Well that explains a lot. He seems to have mellowed, and perhaps it's because he doesn't train anymore. Maybe this is why we stopped hearing so many "Tyson on a rampage" stories.
    Maybe he's stopped taking steroids?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by girlsmom;3501882;
    Maybe he's stopped taking steroids?
    That was my first thought. Maybe he thinks that it is a MUST to take them when you work out. And he stops when he is not working out.

Well Tyson was a coke addict as well. This would definitely explain his rampages during those periods of time. He's supposedly clean now and working on making up for lost years of his life.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Quote Originally Posted by buglover;3502527;
    Well Tyson was a coke addict as well. This would definitely explain his rampages during those periods of time. He's supposedly clean now and working on making up for lost years of his life.
    I hope this is right. It's sad to see someone throw their life away for drugs.

+ Reply to Thread