+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4848Likes

Thread: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Heard on the radio, this morning, that Mike Tyson had gotten married to the mother of his recently-deceased daughter. I hope they find some peace.

Mike Tyson Married -- FanHouse
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

It says in the article that the woman he married isn't the mother of his deceased daughter.

Tyson's agent, Harlan Werner, told the AP that Spicer is not Exodus' mother.
    When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down "Happy." They told me I didn't understand the assignment. I told them they didn't understand life. - John Lennon

I didn't read the article, fully. This morning, on the radio, they said that she was.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I just saw a piece on the news that is claiming she is the mother of his daughter. I'm so confused now.
    Yup, with donuts!!

I must be the last person to hear that Chastity Bono is on her way to becoming a "man". Good grief.

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3495938;
    I must be the last person to hear that Chastity Bono is on her way to becoming a "man". Good grief.
    Here's an article about it.
    Cher's daughter Chastity Bono is changing gender from female to male
    Cher is about to get a new son.

Chastity Bono, the celebrity offspring of the singer and late husband Sonny Bono, is changing gender from female to male, her publicist told the Daily News on Thursday.

The 40-year-old, known to family and friends as Chaz, came out as a lesbian nearly two decades ago. Bono intends to make the transition from woman to man, publicist Howard Bragman said.

"Chaz, after many years of consideration, has made the courageous decision to honor his true identity," Bragman said.

"He is proud of his decision and grateful for the support and respect that has already been shown by loved ones.

"It is Chaz's hope that his choice to transition will open the hearts and minds of the public regarding this issue, just as his coming out did nearly 20 years ago."

Bragman declined to answer any further questions about the sex change.

Transitioning typically involves hormone therapy, and sometimes - although not always - includes surgery.

Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott;3495967;
    Wow. I remember seeing her at my local market many years ago and long before she "came out." She was an adolescent, then, and there was no question in my mind that she was gay. I hope she finds peace in the gender change. She deserves it.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3495938;
    I'm right behind you then, 'shay. I knew she came out many years ago but I had no idea she was thinking about the surgery.

Obviously, they are already referring to her as "he".

Goodbye Chastity. Hello Chaz.

I saw an article about this and did not believe it at first. I hope that he will be happy.

+ Reply to Thread