+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4586Likes

Thread: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

I did read Tori's first book, tho its been a while. I remember her problem being mostly with her mother. She seemed to have good things to say about her dad for the most part.
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield

Mel Gibson has slipped the fragile boundaries of his sanity once again... His over the top piety and its complete separation from his actual conduct is apparently causing him no end of trouble with his parishioners these days and so he's mad as hell and not gonna take them "gossiping" about him anymore!

EXCLUSIVE: Mel Gibson's "Crazed Rant" At Church | RadarOnline.com

Published on RadarOnline.com (RadarOnline.com)

Home > Exclusives > EXCLUSIVE: Mel Gibson's "Crazed Rant" At Church
    EXCLUSIVE: Mel Gibson's "Crazed Rant" At Church
    By Doug
    Created 06/01/2009 - 2:59pm

In what is being described as a "crazed rant," Mel Gibson, fed up with gossip among the congregation about his personal affairs, chastised his fellow churchgoers during Sunday services at his Holy Family Chapel in Agoura Hills, California on Sunday, RadarOnline.com has exclusively learned.

Click here to see photographs of Mel and Oksana's romantic getaway to Costa Rica

“Mel’s completely lost it,” a source told RadarOnline.com. "[His] holier than thou world is falling apart around him -- all these years he’s been preaching the good holy word, and now that the wizard’s curtain has been pulled back, we find that Mel hasn’t been practicing what he preaches.”

In front of two priests and a visiting bishop, Gibson made a huge scene when he "paced back and forth, furiously telling the congregation that he would not stand by and be judged and scrutinized," a source told RadarOnline.com.

“Mel got up on his stage -- the altar -- and went off. He tried to intimidate the parishioners by staring at everyone with his angry eyes. Mel even threatened to shut down the church if people kept gossiping about him. The bottom line is that if Mel hadn’t cheated on his wife and gotten his Russian girlfriend pregnant, there wouldn’t be much to gossip about – he created this mess, and now he’s trying to control it."

The Passion director, who has made headlines for his alleged affairs and pending divorce to longtime wife Robyn -- as well as his recent announcement of an eighth child on the way with new his girlfriend, Russian beauty Oksana Grigorieva.

"He’s definitely feeling the heat for it," a source told RadarOnline.com. (Photo: WENN)

Check out Mel joking with Jay Leno about his pregnant mistress

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

MRD

Why is it that religion tends to make people like Mel and Tom Cruise go completly bonkers????
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Quote Originally Posted by myrosiedog;3481024;
    Why is it that religion tends to make people like Mel and Tom Cruise go completly bonkers????
    Drama. I think it is what once made them decent actors. But they let it drive their lives now and normal people just don't want to deal with it.

FORT Fogey

I think some actors and others just get so rich and powerful that nothing drives them. Average people are driven to buy homes, new cars, save for trips, get their kids college set-up, and so on. What do Tom Cruise and Mel Gibson have to work for? They are bored, they have everything anyone can buy or can buy it if they want it so they pick something to drive themselves, and for them religion is what they chose. Basically they get paid too much money, and need a little bit of goals and struggles like the rest of us nonoverpaid people.

MRD

Quote Originally Posted by MHcarrollton;3481081;
    I think some actors and others just get so rich and powerful that nothing drives them. Average people are driven to buy homes, new cars, save for trips, get their kids college set-up, and so on. What do Tom Cruise and Mel Gibson have to work for? They are bored, they have everything anyone can buy or can buy it if they want it so they pick something to drive themselves, and for them religion is what they chose. Basically they get paid too much money, and need a little bit of goals and struggles like the rest of us nonoverpaid people.
    Makes a lot of sense.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

“Mel got up on his stage -- the altar -- and went off. He tried to intimidate the parishioners by staring at everyone with his angry eyes. Mel even threatened to shut down the church if people kept gossiping about him. The bottom line is that if Mel hadn’t cheated on his wife and gotten his Russian girlfriend pregnant, there wouldn’t be much to gossip about – he created this mess, and now he’s trying to control it."

Seems to me like he should have been trying to control it before HE allowed everything to get out of hand!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar

Despite being in no position to judge, i don't put it beyond him to still do so.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Quote Originally Posted by myrosiedog;3481024;
    Mel, because he was already bonkers, and Tom? He belongs to a cult, not a legit religion. Then again, he was probably nuts to get into it in the first place.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Ashlee Simpson needs to lay off the booze.

TIPSY ASHLEE SIMPSON JEERS HUBBY'S EX- New York Post

June 4, 2009 --

ASHLEE Simpson is married to Pete Wentz and she's the mother of his child, but she's apparently still insecure when it comes to her man's former flames.

An out-of-control Simpson loudly trash-mouthed "Gossip Girl" actress Michelle Trachtenberg on Monday night at the "DJ Hero" video game party at LA's Wiltern Theatre, according to PerezHilton.com.

Ashlee, Jessica Simpson's younger sister, had to be restrained at the event where Jay-Z and Eminem performed. The trouble started when Wentz and Simpson were seated near Trachtenberg, who dated Wentz before Simpson met the Fall Out Boy bassist.

According to PerezHilton: "The evening started off very civilly. Pete and Ashlee had a pleasant conversation with Michelle and her boyfriend for close to 20 minutes, and even showed [Trachtenberg] some baby pictures of [Ashlee's] little boy, Bronx."

But then Simpson started drinking. "Things got out of control," an insider was quoted. An increasingly loud Simpson began to give Wentz a lap dance while staring directly at Michelle and hurling insults at her. "She was grinding up on Pete like a stripper. It was actually pretty disgusting," a witness told the Web site.

Things reached a climax when Simpson screamed at a confused Trachtenberg, "I hope you know, the whole time you were dating Pete, I was [bleep]ing him!"

A bystander dragged Simpson away from Trachtenberg, who once starred in "Buffy the Vampire Slayer," while Wentz looked mortified.

Trachtenberg's spokesperson didn't return Page Six's calls. But Simpson's rep said, "It was just a misunderstanding. Ashlee has since apologized to Michelle and they remain on good terms."

Meanwhile, Wentz and Simpson will celebrate his 30th birthday this weekend at club Bank at the Bellagio.

+ Reply to Thread