+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree5273Likes

Thread: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

In my own little corner, in my own little chair...

Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Devastating news. I was so hoping this would turn out all right. My prayers go out to this family.
    My hero - My Dad 3/25/34 - 4/1/09

So tragic......I hate that it takes something like this to warn people of the dangers to little ones that exist in their own homes

This is so very sad and heartbreaking.

I cannot in any way, shape, form or fashion wrap my mind around the idea of a parent having to bury a child, especially one so young.

My heart and prayers go out to Mike Tyson and his family at this time.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

FORT Fogey

We had one of those cat scratching towers in our home, and our toddler got the string wrapped around his neck. Luckily I was right there and removed it, but this story reminds me just how lucky that I was. No child should ever die like that, and no parents should have to go through with a tragedy like this.

What a sad story. I'm not a fan of Mike Tyson by any means, but my heart goes out to him and his family.
    When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down "Happy." They told me I didn't understand the assignment. I told them they didn't understand life. - John Lennon

I am so sad that their little girl didn't make it thru. I have a daughter that age and I cannot begin to imagine how hard it would be to lose a child.

My thoughts and prayers to the Tyson family. May she rest in peace.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I've been hearing that it was the power cord to the treadmill, and not a string that she got wrapped up in. None of this makes any sense, but the power cord would make more sense; I want to say that I also heard that the machine was not plugged in.

This makes my heart hurt. Prayers.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Well this is a new low. Candy Spelling is now blaming Tori for the death of her father.

Candy Spelling Ratchets Up Feud, Blames Tori for Aaron's Death - Yahoo! News

Marcus Errico Marcus Errico – Thu May 28, 4:11 pm ET
    Los Angeles (E! Online) – Everybody knows Candy and Tori Spelling had a beef, but now moms is taking the family feud to a whole new level of nasty.

Appearing on a Massachusetts radio station Thursday to pimp her new book, Stories from Candyland, Candy Spelling not just bad-mouthed her 90210-starring spawn, but went so far as to blame husband Aaron Spelling's demise on her estranged daughter.

"My daughter one day decided that she wasn't speaking to my husband, myself and my son and that's how it's continued for the last, oh gosh, four or five years," Candy said to 94.7 WMAS-FM's Kellogg Krew.

"And it was sad, that's what killed my husband actually. He just didn't want to live after that. He has just done everything he could possibly do for his daughter and she wanted no part of him once he couldn't do anything for her."

The über-producer died June 23, 2006, following a stroke; angst was not listed as the official cause of death.

Candy says that while both women have paid lip service in interviews about reconnecting, there has been no such luck thus far. "I've always been trying to work on the relationship. I don't know what the anger is."

Call it a hunch, but maybe it has something to do with the accusations of patricide.

In my own little corner, in my own little chair...

Gee. If you want to work on the relationship, you need to lay down the swords. And definitely keep your trap shut in the press. If my mom went to the press saying I was responsible for my dad's death, it might be a long while before we reconnected. Don't know what the anger is? Do you ever listen to yourself?
    My hero - My Dad 3/25/34 - 4/1/09

+ Reply to Thread