+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree5270Likes

Thread: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Thre were also drugs in his name.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

This is beginning to sound so much like Elvis.
    It's very unfortunate that, in cases like this, there are always doctors and enablers around who do seem to provide a drugstore for these people. I'm not absolving them from guilt, but I do think that Anna Nicole brought a lot of it upon herself, too.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

FORT Newbie

I hope they also investigate Daniel's death. Something wasn't right there and Daniel did not like Stern. In fact he had hired a private investigator just before he died.

Stern weezled his way into Anna's life. She was his only client which I found strange. Clearly he was chasing her for the money.

Kudos for the prosecutors to continue investigating this case.

Why does there always have to be a conspiracy when a celebrity dies?
    Reality leaves a lot to the imagination. ~John Lennon

Write for HubPages.

Sadly, I think Daniel did too many drugs - self administered. I think it certainly put Anna Nicole over the edge, but she seemed to be spiraling downward long before Daniel. She seemed to be a classic little girl lost - like Marilyn.

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;3382827;
    Sadly, I think Daniel did too many drugs - self administered. I think it certainly put Anna Nicole over the edge, but she seemed to be spiraling downward long before Daniel. She seemed to be a classic little girl lost - like Marilyn.
    Oh I agree with this.....

FORT Regular

Actress Natasha Richardson Critically Injured In Skiing Accident - Movie News Story | MTV Movie News

Actress Natasha Richardson Critically Injured In Skiing Accident
    Mar 17 2009 9:04 AM EDT
    By Gil Kaufman

Award-winning actress Natasha Richardson was rushed to a Montreal hospital on Monday after reportedly suffering a serious head injury in a skiing accident at the Mont Tremblant resort, according to the Web site IrishCentral.com.

Richardson's husband, "Taken" actor Liam Neeson, 56, reportedly rushed from the Toronto set of his upcoming film "Chloe" when he learned of the accident.

"Liam Neeson left the Toronto set immediately to fly to Montreal upon news of his wife's accident," a rep for the film said in a statement to Canadian TV. "We do not have any details at this time but we hope for the best, and our thoughts and prayers are with Natasha and Liam and their family."

Both People and IrishCentral reported that Richardson is suffering from a traumatic brain injury and is in critical condition. Representatives for Neeson and Richardson had not released a statement about the accident at press time.

The 45-year-old actress, the daughter of famed British actress Vanessa Redgrave and director Tony Richardson, has had a long career in movies, television and theater, and is best known to American audiences for her Tony Award-winning turn in the 1998 revival of "Cabaret" and for roles in more than 30 films, including "Maid in Manhattan," "The Handmaid's Tale" and the 1998 remake of "The Parent Trap." The couple, married since 1994, has two sons.

Richardson was set to co-star with her mother in an upcoming Broadway revival of Stephen Sondheim's "A Little Night Music."

I just heard an update about this on E!. They say she's on life support. I'm praying for a miracle. They have two little boys, it would be awful for them to lose their mom. She's young, hopefully she has the strength to pull through.

Details Emerge on Natasha Richardson's Accident
    By Kathy Ehrich Dowd
    Originally posted Tuesday March 17, 2009 01:25 PM EDT

Actress Natasha Richardson, reportedly in serious condition with head trauma in a Montréal hospital after a ski accident Monday at Mont Tremblant, was walking around and feeling fine for an hour after her accident, a spokesperson from the ski resort says.

"She was laughing and joking and she walked to her room on her own," Mont Tremblant spokesperson Catherine Lacasse says.

The British-born Richardson, 45, was not wearing a ski helmet when she was taking a private ski lesson on the Nansen, a beginners' run at Mont Tremblant. When she was near the bottom of the run in a section know as the flats, she fell down. According to the spokeswoman, Richardson did not hit anyone or anything before coming to a stop.

"She was accompanied by an experienced ski instructor who immediately called the ski patrol," according to a statement from the resort.

Lacasse tells PEOPLE that there were no cuts, bleeding or other external signs of injury. Ski patrollers assisted Richardson and helped her to her room. She was not put on a stretcher.

About an hour after the fall, Richardson started complaining of headaches. She went to a nearby hospital and was later transferred to the Intensive Care Unit of Sacré Coeur Hospital. (A spokesperson for the hospital would not confirm or deny that Richardson was a patient there.)

According to AccessHollywoood.com, her husband, actor Liam Neeson, 56, was filming the movie Chloe in Toronto when he got the news and rushed to be by Richardson's side.

Richardson, who appeared in The Parent Trap, Maid in Manhattan and Nell has been married to Neeson since 1994. They have two sons, Micheal Richard Antonio, 13, and Daniel Jack, 12.
    Link

This is so sad. She's such a terrific actress.
    So many celebs and those in the public eye have suffered from skiing accidents. If I were a celebrity, I think I'd hang up my skis.
    My prayers are with Natasha and the family.

+ Reply to Thread