+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4741Likes

Thread: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

In these days of implants in various places, the crematoriums are removing the implants before cremation, should that be the way people dispose of your body. I've read that the implants make a nasty mess in the bottom of the "oven". I actually read about this a few weeks ago.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Wow, Lisa Rinna should have left her lips alone. She was quite lovely before.
    Have you done your Green deed for the day?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway;3277872;
    Nah, they aren't real. There are a lot of side-by-side comparisons of Lisa Rinna pre-Billie and now and she definitely had a thin upper lip even when she first appeared on DOOL.

eta: Here's a good, quick shot showing the difference
    I think it's just part of her nose has slipped down into her lips causing the lips to plump up. That's all. No surgery on either one.

In my own little corner, in my own little chair...

Maybe not surgery, but possibly repeated collagen injections until they've become stretched out? Whatever they case, she should have just left them alone.

Gah, I'm going to have nightmares after looking at those shots of Pam Anderson. Her face has joined her body in looking like a caricature. I would say "cartoon character" but Stripperella was more realistic-looking than she is now.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Good God! She does look scary! All of that makeup certainly doesn't help either.
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by AJane;3278977;
    Gah, I'm going to have nightmares after looking at those shots of Pam Anderson. Her face has joined her body in looking like a caricature. I would say "cartoon character" but Stripperella was more realistic-looking than she is now.
    You kinow, I remember when she was the tool gal on the Home Improvement Show. She was so naurally pretty then. The enhancements to her face and body have just made her look like a cartoon character. She was just so beautiful prior to all of that.

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway;3277872;
    Nah, they aren't real. There are a lot of side-by-side comparisons of Lisa Rinna pre-Billie and now and she definitely had a thin upper lip even when she first appeared on DOOL.

eta: Here's a good, quick shot showing the difference
    Broadway,
    Thanks for posting. While I still enjoy Lisa, I often find her unwatchable as I can't get past the lips. But, then I live in CA, and I tend to see those lips on far too many women I meet.

I just don't see what the hoopla is in wanting lips like a suckfish! My lips are like God made them. Maybe I just have better self esteem.

Quote Originally Posted by famita;3279251;
    I just don't see what the hoopla is in wanting lips like a suckfish! My lips are like God made them. Maybe I just have better self esteem.
    Unfortunately, people always want to look like the celebrity of the moment. I can't understand it, either.

+ Reply to Thread