+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree5056Likes

Thread: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

That talk has been out there for quite a few months, after he acknowledged an affair with that young girl. It is very sad indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway;3270355;
    That talk has been out there for quite a few months, after he acknowledged an affair with that young girl. It is very sad indeed.
    ohh, I hadn't heard about that. That does make a difference. I wish them the best.

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl;3270229;
    There's talk that SJP and Matthew Broderick may be splitting up. If this is true, I think it's a shame. I thought they were a great couple.
    Oh no! Now I have no faith in any celebrity relationships anymore!! They love each other so much!
    Yup, with donuts!!

In my own little corner, in my own little chair...

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway;3270355;
    I didn't hear about that. Can't anybody be faithful anymore?

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

WOW! I hadn't heard about the affair either..and amen Blues...is it so damn hard for people to be faithful?
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

Wow, Lisa Rinna had plastic surgery? I would have never known.
    Lisa Rinna: "I Looked Like a Freak" - Momlogic
    Lisa Rinna: "I Looked Like a Freak"

The hot dancing mom -- who will soon host TV Guide's red carpet Golden Globe coverage -- spoke to momlogic about her surgery regrets, why she put her daughters in her reality show, how she keeps her marriage to Harry Hamlin hot, and much, much more.

momlogic: How do you make sure that your daughters don't feel the pressure to be thin when you are so famous for your fit figure?
    Lisa Rinna: I really work hard at that. I think it's so hard. They are growing up in this world. The images are on TV, in magazines -- everywhere. We try not to talk about diet and exercise in front of them. But I like being fit. It's part of me. And, obviously they are going to be aware of their bodies. They are growing up in California -- and in the United States, for that matter. I'm doing everything I can so they don't grow up with eating disorders or body image issues. I don't go on any wacky diets. I really try to sit and eat with them. I don't make them eat everything on their plate. I teach them that food is for sustenance and for your health, period.

If you're concerned about being healthy, see our tips on skipping fad diets this year.

momlogic: What is your reality show about?
    Lisa Rinna: It's called "I Love Lisa." It's a take off of "I Love Lucy" -- it's a scripted reality show so we won't be followed by cameras 24/7. We shoot the pilot in the next couple of weeks. Unlike other reality shows, it's more of a comedy.

momlogic: Will your daughters [Delilah Belle, 10, and Amelia Gray, 7] be in it?
    Lisa Rinna: They are going to be in it as much as they want to be in it. They would like to be in it. So we said "OK."

momlogic: Many have been criticized in the past for doing this. What do you say to those who say you shouldn't put your kids on reality TV?
    Lisa Rinna: They criticize us about everything we do. I don't care about what anyone thinks. We do what's good for our family. It's their choice. If they didn't want to be on it, I wouldn't make them.

momlogic: Would you let your daughters be actresses?
    Lisa Rinna: I have the feeling we're going down that path. Delilah is oozing talent. She's funny, can dance and sing. She just starred in "You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown." She played Snoopy. She stole the show and I'm not just saying that. She did it with Billy Bush's daughter. They stole the show. Josie Bush and Delilah Belle Hamlin are the comedy team of the future. But I'm not going to be driving around to auditions. When she's 18, she can do that. I think theater is great, and voice lessons are fine, but we're not going to be working. That's my plan for now, but talk to me in two years ... I may be schlepping her around!
    lisa rinna wearing pink

Getty Images

momlogic: What's the secret to keeping your marriage hot?
    Lisa Rinna: You gotta be willing and you gotta be game. You've got to be able to continue [your sex life] when you are married with kids. You may say, "I'm tired and I've been with the kids all day," but you've got to get creative. You have to figure out how to keep your man happy. We try to go away every couple of months -- get a hotel. Sex is the first thing that goes. I try to make him happy. I don't always want to and other times I really want to. It's fun if you allow yourself to let go.

See our tips on waking up your libido to keep your marriage hot too!

momlogic: What's one of the biggest myths about you?
    Lisa Rinna: That I'm a diva and I'm a bitch. People ask people who work with me if I'm difficult. I think it's the characters I play. I get that a lot and I'm not. I'm not high-maintenance and I'm not a bitch. I'm a strong woman, but I wouldn't consider myself either of those.

momlogic: Have your daughters seen your first Playboy pictorial?
    Lisa Rinna: No, but we've talked about it.

momlogic: What do they think about you posing for the magazine this time around?
    Lisa Rinna: They don't know about it. They were definitely a consideration. [Posing] can be a way of expressing yourself and your sexuality. You can control it and control your image. If and when we have to go there, it will be a family discussion that will be challenging and hopefully thought-provoking. I view sexuality in a different way. It doesn't mean you're a victim. Doing this can be a strong and powerful choice.

momlogic: What is something people would be surprised to learn about you?
    Lisa Rinna: I'm a klutz.

momlogic: How much time and money would you say you spend on staying fit?
    Lisa Rinna: I don't spend a lot. I go to free dance classes because I started them with dancer Louis Van Amstel. I do the treadmill, the gym's free, but my trainer costs $130/week. [Check out Lisa's dance videos here.]
    lisa rinna in 2002

Getty Images

momlogic: Is there any plastic surgery you regret?
    Lisa Rinna: My cheeks. I had Juvederm put in my cheeks. That's what I overdid -- big time. I tried it because my girlfriends did it. I thought: I'll do it! I saw a photo and I was like, "Oh Jesus. That's no good. That's NOT good." What I learned is that I don't really need it. You get older and insecure and you think you need it and you don't. I learned less is more. Keep your skin good. But, I still like Botox. It's great! It doesn't change the shape of my face. When you change your face, you don't look like yourself. Looking fresher is one thing. I look like a freak! I always said I wouldn't change my face, but I did it. I can't not be honest about it. I'd look like a fool. It's so obvious. I don't believe in lying. I used to feel like it was nobody's business. But when this happened, I realized I couldn't hide it.

momlogic: Who is the best-looking person on the red carpet?
    Lisa Rinna: Brad and Angie for sure. They just take your breath away for a second. Jennifer Lopez -- gorgeous, stunning -- that skin! Nicole Kidman. John Hamm.

momlogic: Who is the friendliest star?
    Lisa Rinna: One of the friendliest is Tina Fey. Debra Messing, Denis Leary, Steve Carell, all the guys from "Entourage." Eva Longoria! She's a great interview -- always game.

momlogic: Who are you most star-struck by?
    Lisa Rinna: Javier Bardem, Tom Cruise, Kate Winslet, Leonardo DiCaprio -- this is what I'm predicting for this show. I grew up in Oregon. I'm a big fan.

momlogic: Who do you still talk to from the old 'Melrose' cast?
    Lisa Rinna: I still talk to Heather Locklear, Thomas Calabro, Jack Wagner, Josie Bissett, Rob Estes, Doug Savant, Laura Leighton. I would love to do the remake. I think I'm too far down on the totem poll, though. But I would pay THEM to do it! That was my favorite show I've ever done. I loved that show. I loved playing Taylor.

It's funny, Unk... she still doesn't admit to her lips, does she? I've only seen her deny that she's had them touched... have I missed something?

In my own little corner, in my own little chair...

I've always been so transfixed by her lips that I've never noticed her cheeks! Those lips have a life of their own. If she hasn't had anything done to them, maybe she should consider it.

You know, I really think that they're for real. I remember seeing her for years and they've always looked the same to me. I find it hard to believe that anyone would keep doing that to their lips. But I've been wrong about as often as I've ben right, so who knows?

Quote Originally Posted by Muduh;3270753;
    You know, I really think that they're for real. I remember seeing her for years and they've always looked the same to me. I find it hard to believe that anyone would keep doing that to their lips. But I've been wrong about as often as I've ben right, so who knows?
    I've always thought her lips were real. When she was on Days of Our Lives 15 years or so ago they were pretty big.

+ Reply to Thread