+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 1103 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314541045041004 ... LastLast
Like Tree4617Likes

Thread: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

According to tvguide.com http://www.tvguide.com/news/entertainment

"Gwyneth Paltrow and hubby Chris Martin welcomed a brother for the famously named first child, Apple, over the weekend, ET reports, offering no further details. With all the "fruit" jokes having been made (and made, and made), I'm going to guess the newborn's name is... Windows."

Where have I been that I didn't even know Gwenyth was pregnant?
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    More like Moses. But whatever, right? They're so obvious in not trying to attract any attention...yeah, uh huh.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Congrats to them! I think they make a great couple. At least their heads seem to be on the ground and not in the clouds, or in outer space.

My guess for the baby's name is Mortimer. After Gwyneth's uncle who she calls "Morty".
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

miss kitty... it really IS Moses. Moses Martin.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060404/...RrBHNlYwM3NjI-

I loved Catherine Keener before I read this. Now I worship her!
    I always liked her, too (although I liked her soon to be hubby even more--I always found him to be really attractive). OK, here's the thing that really annoys me though--these stars want all this publicity, but they have all these rules about what they will and won't talk about and then get all pissy when asked about something they don't want to talk about. I'm sick of wimpy reporters kissing their butts and kowtowing to them. Oprah's one of the worst. When she was interviewing Britney Spears, she asked her if she was still a virgin (fair enough--Britney had proclaimed it before and set herself up). Britney wouldn't answer and then all of the sudden Oprah's telling her, you go girl, it's no one's business. Huh? Then why'd you just ask her?

I always liked the actors who would politely decline to answer what they felt was an inappropriate question. Natalie Portman and Jodie Foster are perfect examples. They're so bright and have wonderful private lives and are still famous. "Are you getting married?" How about this for an answer, "That's a very personal question and I choose not to talk about it with anyone, even you."

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway View Post
    miss kitty... it really IS Moses. Moses Martin.
    It's a little out of the ordinary, but definitely not as odd as Apple.

Actually Chris Martin wrote the song "Moses" for Gwyneth. The song is featured on Coldplay's Live 2003 CD.
    I love you J.J. Abrams for "LOST" AND "ALIAS"!!

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I took the road less traveled by and they CANCELLED MY FRIKKIN' SHOW. I totally shoulda took the road that had all those people on it. Damn. -Joss Whedon (Firefly and Buffy ROCK too! )

Quote Originally Posted by misskitty View Post
    Congrats to them! I think they make a great couple. At least their heads seem to be on the ground and not in the clouds, or in outer space.

My guess for the baby's name is Mortimer. After Gwyneth's uncle who she calls "Morty".
    According to this it was going to be Mortimer but I guess she changed her mind.

http://www.nypost.com/gossip/pagesix/63529.htm
    March 24, 2006 -- GWYNETH Paltrow is having a boy - and no, she's not going to name him Orange. The Oscar winner, mother with hubby Chris Martin of adorable daughter Apple, wants to name her second child Mortimer, after her godfather Steven Spielberg, according to rossmathews.net. Paltrow apparently affectionately refers to Spielberg as "Uncle Morty" - which we guess is better than "Uncle Miltie," the famed funnyman Milton Berle.

You were right! I hadn't heard the news yet. I think Moses Martin is pretty darn cute. And romantic because of the song Chris wrote as well
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Just once, I'd like to see a celebrity name their kid Bob or something a little more mainstream.

Moses and Apple. Good grief...
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

+ Reply to Thread