+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4946Likes

Thread: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

It has long been suspected by the general public that Jett had autism, a diagnosis that Scientology does not recognize. Hence this 16 year-old's need for a 24/7 caretaker. Kids with autism often have a concurrent seizure disorder.

Quote Originally Posted by provenceguy;3263226;
    It has long been suspected by the general public that Jett had autism, a diagnosis that Scientology does not recognize. Hence this 16 year-old's need for a 24/7 caretaker. Kids with autism often have a concurrent seizure disorder.
    I have read that the Travoltas insist that Jett had Kawasaki syndrome...I don't have time to research, let alone study for a medical degree...but this story makes me wonder about a lot of things. So sad. I can see things from many angles, even if I don't know everything.

Godspeed, Jett!

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

Link Here

John Travolta and Kelly Preston are speaking out for the first time since the tragic death of their son Jett Travolta, thanking fans the world over for their support.

"We would like to extend our deepest and most heartfelt thanks to everyone who has sent their love and condolences," they said in a statement posted on Preston's Web site Sunday.

"Jett was the most wonderful son that two parents could ever ask for and lit up the lives of everyone he encountered. We are heartbroken that our time with him was so brief. We will cherish the time we had with him for the rest of our lives," says the statement.

"We have received many messages of condolence from around the world and we want to thank everyone for their prayers and support. It has meant so much to us. It is a beautiful reminder of the inherent goodness in the human spirit that gives us hope for a brighter future."

Jett, 16, died Friday while on vacation with his family in the Bahamas.
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck have had their second baby... a girl. No name released yet.

Congrats to them. Violet is an adorable little girl (and a very nice name for her) - and they seem to just be bringing her up as normal as possible (what a nice surprise).
    I have to admit, I like seeing pictures of her - she is so darn cute.

FORT Fogey

I agree as opposed to Suri who is always in designer dresses and tights and dress shoes which you know are not comfortable for her, Violet is always in everyday play clothes. And it is nice to always see her smiling all the time whereas Suri always has that smarmy little snear. Congrats to them both.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by MHcarrollton;3268370;
    I agree as opposed to Suri who is always in designer dresses and tights and dress shoes which you know are not comfortable for her, Violet is always in everyday play clothes. And it is nice to always see her smiling all the time whereas Suri always has that smarmy little snear. Congrats to them both.
    I completely agree! Part of me always finds it so refreshing to see pictures of her looking like a totaly normal kid, where you can tell her parents are taking her to the park, or the library, or wherever, because that is what parents do with children and NOT to further their careers by telling the world "Look at me with my incredibly beautiful child who is wearing an outfit today which cost more than your wedding dress did". But it's only part of me who finds that so refreshing, because the other part of me thinks that as deliberate and responsibly as Ben and Jennifer have always been in holding their family as a private thing that has nothing to do with promoting their careers, I think that they deserve to go on those outings with their child WITHOUT any pictures being taken at all -- unless their snapshots they take themselves and are only shared iwth friends they choose to show them to.

There's talk that SJP and Matthew Broderick may be splitting up. If this is true, I think it's a shame. I thought they were a great couple.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl;3270229;
    There's talk that SJP and Matthew Broderick may be splitting up. If this is true, I think it's a shame. I thought they were a great couple.
    That would be a shame. I've always liked them together. Two child stars that found each other and seemed for the most part to be down to earth. I hope it's just a rumor.

In my own little corner, in my own little chair...

Say it ain't so Joe.

I kind of thought they'd be the ones to stand the test of time.

+ Reply to Thread