+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 1126 FirstFirst ... 282930313233343536373839404142434445464748881385381038 ... LastLast
Like Tree4828Likes

Thread: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Anna Nicole seemed to be pretty far gone in a clip I saw today. She really doesn't need to be in charge of that baby. Hope she has a great nanny.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    I think Anna Nicole, and Howard are way too drugged out to deal with an innocent baby. Both have been talked about having been really involved with methadone. And from what I am seeing...it is scary. Both of these people need to step back, and give this baby a fair chance at life.

I just don't see this woman as being capable of dealing with an innocent child. I honestly think she is as nuts as she has ever been portrayed to be. Is her 'nuts-ism' genetic?? Who knows... These people are scary,...

I just don't see a whole lot of sanity in Anna Nicole.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;2125078;
    I just don't see this woman as being capable of dealing with an innocent child. I honestly think she is as nuts as she has ever been portrayed to be. Is her 'nuts-ism' genetic?? Who knows... These people are scary,...
    Its not genetic--its drugs. Unless you are referring to a genetic predisposition to addiction, which IS possible if not medically provable in a lot of cases.

And I agree with the earlier poster who's wary of Howard K. Stern. I've stated already that I doubt he's a murderer. But his actions have all of the stamps of a fortune hunter, as well as a man who probably was very negligent, gave Anna's son some drugs to shut him up, and who has been reacting and trying to spin-control things furiously even since he found out the hard way that you don't trust an addict to dose their own medication.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

I saw in the paper today that Anna Nicole is in the hospital with pneumonia. Of course I have to wonder if that's the correct diagnosis.

Has anyone seen the interview with ANS on Inside Edition? I have never seen such dead eyes on a living person. That woman has serious problems and I do hope she's getting help for them.

They're showing an interview with her and her guard dog Howard on The Insider right now, and apparently some more later on Entertainment Tonight.

She's completely incoherent. And at least the first half of all of this isn't making Howard seem any more trustworthy to me.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Trying to free myself from the snarkside.
    Quote Originally Posted by Muduh;2127205;
    Has anyone seen the interview with ANS on Inside Edition? I have never seen such dead eyes on a living person. That woman has serious problems and I do hope she's getting help for them.

I wonder what Howard gave her before the interview.

Whatever it was I think there was enough for two. He's spacey too.

Reese and Ryan: Was there another woman?

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/15503655/

Phillippe reportedly had a fling with ‘Stop Loss’ co-star Abbie Cornish
    Access Hollywood

Updated: 11:56 a.m. ET Nov 1, 2006
    LOS ANGELES - To say that people were shocked by Reese Witherspoon and Ryan Phillippe’s sudden split would be an understatement.

But today, we find out what (or who) may have caused the breakup.

Just two weeks ago, Reese accompanied Ryan to his screening for “Flags of Our Fathers” in New York, where the couple reportedly fought bitterly at the after party.

Sadly, explosive new details are surfacing about Reese and Ryan’s troubled marriage, including reports of an alleged affair between Ryan and a young actress.

“Ryan did not go out of his way to hide the fact that he was having a fling with his co-star Abbie Cornish,” said Us Weekly’s Katrina Szish. “Besides the fact they were spotted making out in a sushi restaurant together, she was spotted many times leaving his loft apartment.”

According to Us Weekly, Ryan’s alleged affair with Cornish, a 24-year-old Australian actress, was common knowledge around Austin, Texas where the two were shooting the new film “Stop Loss.”

Abbie’s rep denies the affair and both Reese and Ryan’s people had no comment.

“Reese came across pictures of Ryan and Abbie together and she immediately confronted Ryan. He admitted having an affair. He said all of the rumors were true and said let’s just end this now,” Szish told Access Hollywood.

Abbie, who some say actually resembles Reese, is an actress on the rise. She can be seen opposite Russell Crowe in the romantic comedy “A Good Year,” which hits theaters next week, and opposite Heath Ledger in the sexual drama “Candy” which opens November 17th.

Reese and Ryan, who have a 7-year-old daughter and a 3-year-old son, have been plagued by rumors of problems before. Just days after Reese’s big Oscar win in March, tabloids were reporting their marriage was in crisis.

“Reese has been holding onto this marriage for dear life, primarily because she loves her children,” Szish added.

Ironically, five out of the last eight best-actress Oscar winners split from their partners shortly after their big win.

This includes Hilary Swank, Halle Berry and Julia Roberts

Both Reese and Ryan have publicly admitted to receiving marriage counseling in the past.

“I don’t think there should be a social stigma attached to having therapy,” Reese told Access Hollywood in 2002. “It’s self improvement.”

In 1998, Access asked Reese if it was easier dating a fellow actor.

“I don’t know, all I can say is it’s great to be with Ryan. He understands me and I think that’s all you can ever ask for in a relationship,” she told us.

I'm not surprised. Is anyone surprised?
    --------------------------------

EXCLUSIVE: Neil Patrick Harris Tells PEOPLE He Is Gay

Attachment 18481
    Neil Patrick Harris is gay – and wants to quell recent reports that he had denied it. The actor tells PEOPLE exclusively:

"The public eye has always been kind to me, and until recently I have been able to live a pretty normal life. Now it seems there is speculation and interest in my private life and relationships.

"So, rather than ignore those who choose to publish their opinions without actually talking to me, I am happy to dispel any rumors or misconceptions and am quite proud to say that I am a very content gay man living my life to the fullest and feel most fortunate to be working with wonderful people in the business I love."

Harris, 33, currently stars in the CBS comedy How I Met Your Mother. He shot to fame in 1989 at age 16 when he played a teen-prodigy doctor on the hit Doogie Howser, M.D. "It was a very fast but wonderful education," he told PEOPLE in 1998.

After the show went off the air in 1993, he shook off his teen image with roles in the musicals Rent and Assassins and a wild turn as an unhinged version himself in the 2004 movie Harold & Kumar Go to White Castle.

"I'm enjoying my 30s," he told PEOPLE in 2004. "I feel like I know where I'm going. And I like where I'm going."

http://people.aol.com/people/article...554852,00.html
    Last edited by hepcat; 12-12-2006 at 01:43 AM.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

+ Reply to Thread