+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 1093 FirstFirst ... 272829303132333435363738394041424344454647871375371037 ... LastLast
Like Tree4543Likes

Thread: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

This one is sad. I know they've made no secret of the fact that they've been big on couples therapy, but for some reason they just seemed so good together.

http://Ryan Phillippe and Reese With... call it quits

Reese Witherspoon and Ryan Phillippe have separated. The couple's rep released a statement to TMZ Monday morning that says "We are saddened to announce that Reese & Ryan have decided to formally separate. They remain committed to their family and we ask that you please respect their privacy and the safety of their children at this time."

Sources tell TMZ Witherspoon has contacted celebrity divorce lawyer Robert Kaufman, who has represented Jennifer Aniston, Roseanne and Lisa Marie Presley.

Sources say Witherspoon spoke with Kaufman about divorcing Ryan Phillippe, her husband of seven years. The couple has two children. They met at Witherspoon's 21st birthday party.

As for why Witherspoon contacted Kaufman, we're told it was not triggered by one event. Rather, one connected source says it was "cumulative."

Divorce papers have not yet been filed.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    Im not surpised at this.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

I like Reese but don't know who Ryan is. How old are the kids? I thought she just had one a while back.

Looking for a way out Bubba-Jo-Lyn's Avatar
    Awww. I'm very sad about this one. They seemed so cute together, especially when she won the Golden Globe in the spring. I think their oldest a girl is 6 yrs old maybe 7 yrs. The youngest a boy is about 2 yrs old.
    Remember: Mentioning Jesus in your speech: small government. Doing what Jesus asked: big government - Stephen Colbert

Inside me lives a skinny woman crying to get out. But I can usually shut the b*tch up with cookies. (Unknown)

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Hasn't there been talk going on about troubles between them for a while?
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

GRR! Yet another hollywood relationship gone bad. Ava, their oldest, is 7. Deacon is their son who is 3 now.

I saw pics of them from a couple of weeks ago at the premiere of "Flags of Our Fathers" I think and they looked unhappy. I kinda saw this coming but still, DARN!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by JamiLee;2098359;
    I feel awful for Anna Nicole even though I think she is a nutcase.

Howard looked pretty bad on Larry King. No matter how $ hungry they are I think they must be beyond heartbroken.

Daniel was my daughter's age and died on my daughter's 20th birthday. I just can't conceive how one can get through it without a complete mental breakdown. We all know she is not wrapped too tight. At least Howard seems somewhat stable.

I'm disgusted with her family making $ off his death. Just sickening.
    Anna will be interviewed on Entertainment Tonight on Thursday, FYI. Danni Lynne will be in the interview as well.

As suspicious as she and Howard may be, I would never wish in a million years for a mother to gain one child only to lose another.

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;2122904;
    Hasn't there been talk going on about troubles between them for a while?
    Yes, for years actually. But like all the celebs who split up, they denied it to the end. But I suppose if I was famous and people constantly asked if I was breaking up with my husband, I might lie, too, regardless of the truth. I think these Hollywood marriages are tough to begin with -- and when you have the balance of power shifted (she's so much more famous than he is, earns more money than him, and has an Oscar), I think it takes a toll on the marriage.

I think they got married when she got pregnant with their first child. I think if that hadn't happened, they never would've married at that young age.

(I said "I think" quite a bit here in this post... I think. )

JamiLee, for that baby's sake I hope you're right but I personally feel that Anna Nichole may be in better shape than he is. She may be an airhead but I think he's a psycho.

LL "thinks" so, too.

Looking for a way out Bubba-Jo-Lyn's Avatar
    The gossip shows/sites are full of news that Ryan has been a cheater throughout the marriage and the most recent affair is why Reese kicked him to the curb. What an idiot. I hate cheaters.
    Remember: Mentioning Jesus in your speech: small government. Doing what Jesus asked: big government - Stephen Colbert

Inside me lives a skinny woman crying to get out. But I can usually shut the b*tch up with cookies. (Unknown)

+ Reply to Thread