+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3910Likes

Thread: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

CCL

Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3158566;
    Now, Morgan Freeman is on his way to divorce-ville. He's not been living with his wife since about December, I think. I guess him being in an accident with this non-wife woman was as good a time as any for his wife to get the ball rolling. The non-wife woman is, supposedly, a friend of both Freeman and his wife. I also heard that the non-wife was "giving Freeman a ride", but he was driving? Oops, Morgan!! :nono
    I thought the divorce proceedings began in December? Anyways, just because he was in a car with a woman not his wife, doesn't necessarily mean he was having an intimate relationship with her. As for why he was driving, I heard that she offered to drive him to his house but he ended up driving as he knew the way better.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Matthew McConaughey took his newborn to a rock concert. Let's just ruin the poor child's hearing . Okay, maybe one concert won't cause permanent damage but why risk it?

Matthew McConaughey: Baby Has Already Been to a Rock Concert - Matthew McConaughey : People.com
    Have you done your Green deed for the day?

I'm sorry but taking a one-month-old baby to a rock concert is just plain wrong in my book. When I think how tired I was when my babes were a month old, the last thing I wanted to do was go to a concert, I don't care who was playing. He should have gone by himself.

I think there is a good chance that this baby's hearing was greatly affected. I know I have been to quite a few concerts, as an adult, where my ears were still messed up after a few days....and I was not right up front next to the speakers.

After reading that article, I am more and more convinced this guy is a few fries short of a happy meal.

My husband went to a concert 2 nights ago and said there was a woman there with a baby that could not have been more than 6 months old. This concert was outside so the sound is not as loud (still not good for baby ears), but there were 35000 people and it was raining. I fail to see how she thought it was a good idea to bring her baby.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by DesertRose;3159819;
    My husband went to a concert 2 nights ago and said there was a woman there with a baby that could not have been more than 6 months old. This concert was outside so the sound is not as loud (still not good for baby ears), but there were 35000 people and it was raining. I fail to see how she thought it was a good idea to bring her baby.
    I doubt that she did, and I doubt that Matthew McCounahey thought it was good for the baby either. In both cases, I'm thinking the parents thought I want to go to the concert, so I am. Kid's well-being didn't play into the equation. Now in the case of the woman your husband saw, I'm guessing that she justified it because she coudln't get a babysitter and wanted to go. In Matthew's case though? I'm guessing he could afford a babysitter, and could also probably afford to pay someone to find one. So while I dont think that "but I want to go" is an excuse for either, I think it's even less of an excuse for him.

Fashion critic Blackwell in a coma: partner

Fashion critic Richard Blackwell, whose annual best and worst-dressed lists have celebrities quivering in their stilettos, has been in a coma after falling at his home, according to his partner.

Robert Spencer says the 85-year-old icon has been at the Cedars-Sinai Medical Centre in Los Angeles since last Saturday.

Spencer said the former fashion designer has been moving his hands and blinking since being admitted to hospital.

Blackwell has issued his rankings for 48 years and his clever jibes about the faux pas of stars have made his list an annual fashion event.

Former Spice Girl Victoria Beckham was named the worst dressed star last year, with Blackwell providing this commentary: "In one skinny-mini monstrosity after another, pouty 'Posh' Beckham can really wreck-em."

Blackwell, born Richard Sylvan Seltzer in Brooklyn in 1922, began life as a Broadway actor but moved on to fashion, launching his first line of clothing in the late 1950s.

His designer dresses were often snapped up by top movie stars of the day.

Fashion critic Blackwell in a coma: partner
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Re MM and baby: one of the entertainment news shows (yesterday or day before) filmed him going into a nightclub, with baby in carrier, pushing through the papparazzi (and yes, mama was there, too).

Are you kidding me?!?!?

Don't these clubs have bouncers? Rule number one should be no babies....I don't care who is pushing the stroller.
    I remember seeing Gwyneth Paltrow holding her daugter at one of her husband's concerts and that child had giant earphones on to protect her.
    Just found a link:
    Gwyneth, Apple and the Really Loud Concert
    CYA

LG.

Someone needs to rescue poor baby Levi from that idiot Matt McC. Obviously the mom is too clueless to notice MM's terrible body odor or the fact that he has no intention of missing out on any of his "fun" to spend time with a baby.

We went to Dark Knight last night - a nighttime showing. Some idiot (besides MM) brought their baby, and didn't even have pants on this poor little child and it was cold in that theatre. Baby cried, mom exited with the baby, only to return for more crying the rest of the show later. Stupid.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

I just don't get the MM appeal. I admit I thought he was cute at one point, but now... ew no way. I've seen far too many pictures of him looking anything but attractive. I just don't think he's got it anymore. And this type of behaviour just cements it!

+ Reply to Thread