+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4543Likes

Thread: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Quote Originally Posted by famita;3133690;
    You know, this "supposed" little half sister of Lindsay is a little weird to me. And some of the opinion out there is that she "needs" to meet her and have a relationship with her. I just find that creepy. If your dad goes out and has an affair and has another child, why on earth do you need to have a relationship with them? And as for the mother of this said child, why are you airing your child on national tv? Just for an extra dollar or two? Doesn't that make you a prostitute or something?
    Well, then Michael will be two for two, in terms of his baby mamas being all about money...

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar

Apparently the girl wants to be an actress and her mother, a pimp...
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

How old is this alleged half-sister? I know if I found out I had a famous half-sister when I was a teenager, I would want to meet her too! Even if she was Lindsay Lohan. lol.

If the rumors about Lindsay and Samantha Ronson dating are true, don't you think Lindsay is slumming? I think Lindsay could do so much better.

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar

what about samantha is 'slumming'? just curious ...

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar

I believe Samantha was definitely one of her enablers.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Quote Originally Posted by barefootdyke;3137403;
    what about samantha is 'slumming'? just curious ...
    Well, Samantha isn't the most attractive girl in the world. She looks much older than her age (30), and she just always looks she hasn't had a shower in a few days. Which is a personal pet peeve of mine, the not showering thing so I guess that'S my issue. Also, for a while it seemed like Samantha was exploiting Lindsay quite a bit. Like when Lindsay was passed out in her car and Samantha parked and left her there and the paparazzi took tons of pictures.

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by brunette trixie;3137633;
    Well, Samantha isn't the most attractive girl in the world. She looks much older than her age (30), and she just always looks she hasn't had a shower in a few days. Which is a personal pet peeve of mine, the not showering thing so I guess that'S my issue...
    why are people always so hung up on looks? it drives me crazy when i hear someone say "oh, they could get such a better looking boy/girlfriend". haven't we learned yet that looks mean NOTHING?

as for the showering thing, it's hard to believe but apparently some people go to great lengths to appear to not have showered, even though they have. kinda like the grunge thing that was popular ... i don't understand it, but to each their own, i guess.

Quote Originally Posted by brunette trixie;3137633;
    ...Also, for a while it seemed like Samantha was exploiting Lindsay quite a bit. Like when Lindsay was passed out in her car and Samantha parked and left her there and the paparazzi took tons of pictures.
    if she's exploiting her relationship with lindsey, then yeah, she's not good for her. trust me, i'm no fan of lindsey ... but dysfunction seems to attract dysfunction, that's for sure. that's probably what brought them together.

if they truly are a couple, then i wish them happiness. but at their ages, with their substance history, in the middle of hollywood ... i doubt very much that it will last.

I don't know anything about Samantha except for the recent news since she and Lindsay do appear to be a couple. But one article did say Samantha has been a calming influence. Maybe she wanted those photographs to be taken as a way to "wake" Lindsay up to her substance abuse and show her out of control she is. Kind of like an intervention. I'm just speculating.

Quote Originally Posted by barefootdyke;3137647;
    why are people always so hung up on looks? it drives me crazy when i hear someone say "oh, they could get such a better looking boy/girlfriend". haven't we learned yet that looks mean NOTHING?
    Right on, sistah . I'll take a decent personality over good looks any ol' day of the week.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

All it takes is one nasty car accident to screw up somebody's looks. Then what? I, too, prefer a decent personality. Cute/hot can hide crazy all day long. Give me substance over fluff, anyday. (Although I did, initially, think Samantha was a guy. Yikes!)
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread