+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4625Likes

Thread: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar

Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

i was sickened by hogan's constant references to religion while defending himself on larry king. religion is all fine and dandy when it truly is a part of your life, but when it's obvious that it isn't, i find it disgusting when people start spouting it when they're trying to cover their behinds for some wrongdoing.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;3048747;
    Wasn't that Yves?
    You know, not only was that guy's name 'Yes'....it's Yes Duffy, and he's an architect now! That was a good looking young man!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by barefootdyke;3055032;
    i was sickened by hogan's constant references to religion while defending himself on larry king. religion is all fine and dandy when it truly is a part of your life, but when it's obvious that it isn't, i find it disgusting when people start spouting it when they're trying to cover their behinds for some wrongdoing.
    amen!

I listened to that whole interview and i was not impressed in the least... bunch of BS and crocodile tears.

oh and did you hear his little weasel attorney say how they were not going to bad mouth Linda and then Hulk makes sure to say how his GF isnt 19 she's 34 and then turned around and made sure to confirm that Linda is dating a 19yr old?

Why didnt he just say "no comment"

The only thing Hulk is sad about is the prospect of losing more $$$
    If Jimmy cracks corn and no one cares... why is there a song about him?

I caught the last 25 minutes of the interview last night and what made me go huh was when Larry asked Hulk, what if the reverse happened? what if it was Nick in the hospital instead of John? Now I am only taking a snippet of the answer but Hulk said he and John would work together to get a charity going to help Nick. I'm like what! Don't you have health insurance. You expect to run a charity (the public) that takes care of your son's needs. I had a major a major problem with that.

Who is taking care of John, the VA?
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Sad news - Stan Winston is dead at 62. He was the special effects wizard behind so many special effects extravaganzas, Terminator, Aliens, Edward Scissorhands, Jurassic Park, The Thing and Iron Man among them. He was a true genius at his art and the movie world won't be the same without him.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

MRD

Legendary actress and dancer Cyd Charisse has passed away.

Cyd Charisse, actress and dancer, dies at 86 | Cyd Charisse | Movie News | Movies | Entertainment Weekly

She was an amazing dancer and her partnership with Gene Kelley in Broadway Melody in the movie Singin' in the Rain was one of my favorites.

My parents loved musicals and I inherited that love because they exposed me to so many movie musicals when I was younger and so many talented singers, actors and dancers like Gene Kelly and Cyd Charisse.

RIP Ms. Charisse. You were one of the greats during Hollywoods Golden era.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Cyd Charrisse was stunning and a marvelous dancer. In addition to the movies myrosiedog mentioned, I loved her in Silk Stockings and The Band Wagon.

She also had a 60-year marriage to singer/actor Tony Martin, who is still alive at 95, I think. I remember how handsome he was and he had the most romantic baritone voice.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

CYA

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny555;3066558;
    Well hopefully she at least will at least take care of her child better--not that she has good role models, ie her own mother, Britney.

This whole thing just makes me sad. I hope and pray for the best, obviously, but something tells me those kids just don't have a clue.

+ Reply to Thread