+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4587Likes

Thread: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

In my own little corner, in my own little chair...

Waaaahhhh!!!! He needs to get over himself.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny555;3035362;
    Bollea, 17, spends 16 to 17 hours a day in a maximum security cell in a Florida jail where his food is delivered through a slot in the door, his attorneys said in a court filing seeking a transfer to monitored home confinement or the minimum-security area.
    After watching Court/Tru TV, MSNBC and other shows that occasionally portray the consequences of doing wrong Nick has it good. There are prisoners who only get 1 hour a day out of their cells, he has 8 to 9 hours out.

There is a reason he is in solitary. The jail administrators don't want Nick to get raped. But if he wants out of solitary by all means let him.

As for home monitoring and confinement. There is a reason people are punished for doing wrong and spend time in jail and not home confinement else what would be the point.

"Understandably, this situation creates an unbearable anxiety for a minor in solitary confinement," the papers say.

The confinement at Pinellas County Jail, according to his lawyers, "substantially amounts to cruel and unusual punishment for a juvenile and is not warranted for a non-violent first offender serving a probation sentence."
    All I can say to this is Boo Hoo. Suck it up, baby boy.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

He had better hope that they keep him in solitary after all this drama. That young crying boy will be a prime target for someone named Bubba. He needs to quit feeling sorry for himself already and man up! Do the time for your crime and for crying out loud - Shut up already!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Margaritaville;3035566;
    He had better hope that they keep him in solitary after all this drama. That young crying boy will be a prime target for someone named Bubba. He needs to quit feeling sorry for himself already and man up! Do the time for your crime and for crying out loud - Shut up already!
    Let little Nicky do the monitored home confinement with "Bubba" as his monitor
    Bring in a new bigger and better "Bubba" every week!

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar

Seriously! I'd be thankful to be in solitary confinement and NOT risk getting raped/beat up in prison. Can't he read a book or something in there? Sheesh.

Quote Originally Posted by Lois Lane;3037222;
    Seriously! I'd be thankful to be in solitary confinement and NOT risk getting raped/beat up in prison. Can't he read a book or something in there? Sheesh.
    That is exactly what I was thinking, Lois! I would be thanking the Lord above for solitary confinement in that situation. And from what I gather - his parents are egging him on.... Unfrigginbelievable!

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar

He's a whiny little teen that i doubt is learning his lesson.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

That picture of Patrick Swayze makes me so sad. He looks just like my Dad did while battling Pancreatic Cancer, so gaunt in the face. Brought back a lot of memories. I know we all "go sometime" but that's a harsh way to go, and my heart goes out to him and his family. I know what they are struggling with.

So, so sad about Harvey Korman. I loved the Carol Burnett show so much. My whole family would watch and we'd just crack up constantly. I loved the one where Tim Conway goes on and on at Ethel's house, with Harvey and Mama (Vicki Lawrence) listening. He is totally ad libbing everything (something about an elephant) and every time they try to get back on track he just keeps talking. He imitates the elephant trying to blow through his trunk but it's stuffed up...something like that? Anyway, Vicki Lawrence, totally in character, says "is that little #*$&(#&*# finished yet?" and they all fall off the couch laughing. Great tv!

It would really be great if one of the networks would have a Carol Burnett show marathon in Harvey's memory. Those were the greatest comedy sketches ever. We miss you, Harvey!

+ Reply to Thread