+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree5276Likes

Thread: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

FORT Fogey

Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

In that picture of Gisele and Tom, I think he is starting to look like her ex Leonardo just a little bit.

Liv Tyler and husband split but still "friends": report - Yahoo! News

LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - Hollywood actress Liv Tyler and her husband, British rocker Royston Langdon, have separated after five years of marriage, according to a report in People magazine.

Tyler, 30, who is the daughter of Aerosmith frontman Steven Tyler, is best known for her role as the elf princess Arwen in the "The Lord of the Rings" movie trilogy.

"Liv Tyler and Royston Langdon have confirmed their separation. They remain good friends and devoted parents to their son Milo and are requesting that their family's privacy be respected at this time," Tyler's representative told People.

Tyler and Langdon, 36, of the now defunct band Spacehog, were married in a private ceremony at a villa in the Caribbean in 2003. Their son, Milo, was born in December 2004.

New York-based Tyler stars in Marvel Studio's "The Incredible Hulk," due to be released in the United States next month. She plays the love interest to Dr. Bruce Banner, aka The Hulk.
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

CCL

Well, there have been reports of that for a while...ooh, she's not wearing her wedding ring and all that. I don't really know much about her husband but Liv Tyler has always seemed like a lovely person. So I hope it all works out okay for the both of them.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

I read somewhere the other day that she said she thought they married too young. I hope they are able to be amicable for their child.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I still think this boy got off too lightly.

Hogan Sentenced to 8 Months in Prison - AOL News

Hogan Sentenced to 8 Months in Prison
    Reuters
    Posted: 2008-05-09 18:49:11
    Filed Under: Celebrities in Court, TV News
    CLEARWATER, Fla. (May 9) - The son of wrestler and reality TV star Hulk Hogan was sentenced to eight months in jail Friday for causing a car crash that seriously injured his passenger.

Joseph Garnett, Jr., AP
    Hogan Car Crash

Nick Bollea, son of wrestler Hulk Hogan, was sentenced Friday to eight months in prison after pleading no contest to a charge of reckless driving with serious bodily harm. John Graziano suffered severe head injuries and remains in a semiconscious state as a result of Bollea's having crashed into a tree on Aug. 26, 2007.

Nick Bollea, 17, pleaded no contest to a charge of reckless driving with serious bodily harm before he was sentenced by Pinellas County Judge Phillip Federico.

Bollea crashed his car into a tree in Clearwater, Florida, on Aug. 26 last year. Police said he was speeding and racing another car.

Bollea's passenger and friend, John Graziano, 22, suffered severe head injuries and remains in a semiconscious state in a hospital.

"I think there has to be some punishment," Federico said at the hearing. He also sentenced Bollea to five years probation and 500 hours of community service and suspended his driver's license for three years.

Graziano's parents asked that Bollea be sentenced to some jail time. They said their son would need medical care for the rest of his life and are suing Hogan and Bollea for millions of dollars in damages.

Hogan, whose real name is Terry Bollea, defended his son.

"Nick is a good person. He's kind, gentle and compassionate," he told the judge.

Nick Bollea apologized to Graziano's family and his own. "I pray for John every day. I'm terribly sorry," he said.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Far, far too lightly. I'm glad he got something, but it definitely wasn't enough and he really may be sorry, but I don't believe that he's remorseful over his actions. He's far too self-involved for that.

A huge hit to the financial pocket of Scientology --- Leaving The Mother Ship | Dlisted

He is a billionaire, for crying out loud. Where is David Miscaviage (sp)?? I'm sure we will see Tommy on a trip to Australia soon -- remember he and Katie hung out on this guy's yacht for quite a while towards the end of her pregnancy. Then they flew back to LA so that Katie could give birth. And then the faux pregnancy began with the pillows under the shirts while Katie shopped for shoes... And if I remember correctly, James Packer's son was in Tom's wedding. Anyone remember this?

Yes, I follow waaaay too much hollywood gossip

8 mos? He pretty much got off.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lee;2985335;
    8 mos? He pretty much got off.
    He sure did. The spin the Hogan family was trying to put on this by blaming the passenger sickened me. If I thought the time that this kid serves would make a difference I'd be ok with the time he got but someone who feels so entitled to mess with someone else's life and not issue an apology until they are in a court of law will never get it.
    CYA

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

This is a serious case of a parent living to be his child's friend...and not his father. I so hate it when I hear a dad saying, "We're buddies," when he needs to be saying "This is my child." Your son doesn't need another friend; he needs a parent. Get over yourself.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread