+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4587Likes

Thread: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Thanks! and someone mentioned Part 2 airs on 5-5 (mon) ??

I started to watch it....and fell asleep halfway through it! In the beginning, both Tom and Katie greeted Oprah and walked into the mudroom of the house, where Oprah had to take off her shoes. They had a bunch of "cubbies" and Oprah had a pair of slippers waiting for her to wear. Then, what I thought was kind of strange, Katie said goodbye to both Tom and Oprah and left. She did give Tom a big ol' hug and said "I love you" on her way out the door. Oprah said, "I love you too!" and it was strange that Tom didn't immediately respond!

He showed different rooms of his house and I got a very "cultish" feel to it for some reason. The rooms were rather large, but seemed cold to me (the play room, etc.)

Where ever this house is in Colorado, the views are truly breathtaking.

All of his manuscripts from his movies are leather-bound and Oprah commented on how much he could get if he ever decided to sell them off.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by beesknees;2967582;
    Thanks! and someone mentioned Part 2 airs on 5-5 (mon) ??
    Part 2 is in Chicago instead of Telluride, and will be a tribute to Tom's film career. They've got a bunch of people who've starred in movies with him (Dustin Hoffman, Renee Zelweger, etc) who will also be on, and it'll all be a retrospective of his career.

I watched it - and was not impressed. Oprah just fawned all over him and let him slide when he dodged her "tough" questions. And when Kate left to "take the kids into town" riiiiight...... she said "I love you" no less than 4 times. Yes, I rewound my TIVO just to count And he NEVER responded I really think that is why Oprah finally responded back with "I love you Kate" Just weird

That is so bizarre Margaritaville.

I'm not impressed with Oprah's fawning of this either! It's all for hype and ratings. So much for substance.

And I don't know that I've ever seen him so calm -- it's like someone slipped him a tranquilizer, er.... I mean, vitamin or something.

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar

She wasnt even invited to his wedding...
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

I sat thru part 2 today... that is an hour I will never get back So for those of you who have not watched the TIVO'd episode, save youself the time.

And Oprah reminded us that it has been 25 years since Tom began acting in films. She reminded us every.few.moments... and again after.each.commercial.break..... And again, she let him off the hook if he showed any hesitation about answering questions. She either moved on to the next question or handed him an answer. Lame...

I watched about half of it today.
    Oprah: What makes you nervous?
    Tom:*30 seconds of uncomfortable laughing... There are things.
    Oprah changes the subject.

I would have preferred to see all the other weirdness from last week. But ahh well. Such is life.
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

I didn't even bother with part two. Part one was weird enough and put me to sleep. And that bit about the lack of "I love you" to Katie really bothered me!

I won't even watch his films now. If I see one of his movies listed in the TV guide I choose something else!

That is one weird dude and I don't even think he is that much of an actor. Seems he plays Tom Cruise in all of his films.

B-O-R-I-N-G

+ Reply to Thread