+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3898Likes

Thread: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lee;2905067;
    I swear that he looks alot like javier Bardem.
    That makes me so happy that you just said that!
    JDM used to be my #1 Actor ooh la la guy.. then I found Javier Bardem and now they are tied *laugh*

The other night when I heard that the engagement was broke off I actually when "Woop! NOW HE'S ALL MINE AND I CAN HAVE MY 3 HUSBANDS BACK"
    Mr Nerd, Jeffrey Dean Morgan and Javier Bardem

Mr Nerd was only semi amused
    Last edited by ClosetNerd; 04-11-2008 at 01:32 PM.
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

I swear that normally I am a big old cynic. However, I have to admit to breaking into a goofy grin this morning when I read that Robin Wright Penn and Sean Penn have called their divorce off.
    "I miss Darva Conger." - Phonegrrrl

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Personally, I think it will only be a matter of time before it's back on again.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I can't figure out why it took her 11 years to file...

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ClosetNerd;2911568;
    That makes me so happy that you just said that!
    JDM used to be my #1 Actor ooh la la guy.. then I found Javier Bardem and now they are tied *laugh*

The other night when I heard that the engagement was broke off I actually when "Woop! NOW HE'S ALL MINE AND I CAN HAVE MY 3 HUSBANDS BACK"
    Mr Nerd, Jeffrey Dean Morgan and Javier Bardem

Mr Nerd was only semi amused

Dean Morgan - Bardem
    I'm no longer alone in my thoughts.
    Javier Bardem and Jeffrey Dean Morgan: Separated at Birth? | Backseat Cuddler
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Quote Originally Posted by Mariner;2911724;
    I swear that normally I am a big old cynic. However, I have to admit to breaking into a goofy grin this morning when I read that Robin Wright Penn and Sean Penn have called their divorce off.
    Sean Penn is allegedly a real nasty piece of work. Since I recall Robin Wright as fairly sweet, I can't say from the distance I'm at that it seems all that great that she's staying with him.

This report seems to indicate he pretty much begged.

Showbiz - News - Penn 'desperate to get back with wife' - Digital Spy

Penn 'desperate to get back with wife'

Saturday, March 29 2008, 06:38 GMT

By Beth Hilton, Entertainment Reporter
    Penn 'desperate to get back with wife'

Rex Features
    Sean Penn has been calling his estranged wife in a bid to persuade her to give him another chance, reports say.

The actor-turned-director split with Robin Wright Penn last December amid rumours that he had been caught partying with two Russian girls at a hotel.

He has now taken to phoning her at all hours of the night to apologise for his actions, claims the National Enquirer.

A source said: "He is desperate to get Robin back. He has been calling her to ask for her forgiveness, but she always hangs up on him."

The insider added that close pal Emilio Estevez has been trying to help Penn cope with his marriage crisis, saying: "Emilio has been calling Sean non-stop to lend an ear, but I don't think anyone can cheer Sean up right now. Hopefully Robin will listen to him some day."

The pair were married 11 years and have children Hopper Jack, 14, and sixteen-year-old Dylan Frances.

Penn was recently linked to James Blunt's ex Petra Nemcova, although they denied reports of a romance.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

MRD

Quote Originally Posted by Krom;2912963;
    Sean Penn is allegedly a real nasty piece of work. Since I recall Robin Wright as fairly sweet, I can't say from the distance I'm at that it seems all that great that she's staying with him.

This report seems to indicate he pretty much begged.

Showbiz - News - Penn 'desperate to get back with wife' - Digital Spy
    Since I don't know the man personally, all I can base it on is that he just LOOKS like a nasty piece of work when I see him on tv (not in movie roles, but in interviews and such). He was on Bill Mahar not long ago and even though I'm liberal, he was way, way, way, way out there liberal wise and just seemed to be so angry which is how he appears on other things I've seen. I think the man has some anger issues. Dude needs to be more Spiccoli like.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Quote Originally Posted by myrosiedog;2913450;
    Since I don't know the man personally, all I can base it on is that he just LOOKS like a nasty piece of work when I see him on tv (not in movie roles, but in interviews and such). He was on Bill Mahar not long ago and even though I'm liberal, he was way, way, way, way out there liberal wise and just seemed to be so angry which is how he appears on other things I've seen. I think the man has some anger issues. Dude needs to be more Spiccoli like.
    Well, also he's supposedly a serial cheater.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Hard to imagine who would want to cheat with him, and why. Eeeeewwwwwww.........
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

MRD

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;2913691;
    Hard to imagine who would want to cheat with him, and why. Eeeeewwwwwww.........
    I would agree. But he's a celebrity and as we've all seen repeatedly, there are those that are fame whores and want to sleep with a celebrity even if he is a complete tool.

Not me. Well not with Penn anyway.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

+ Reply to Thread