+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4954Likes

Thread: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Mary Louise Parker and Jeffrey Dean Morgan break off engagement
    Mary-Louise Parker and her Weeds costar Jeffrey Dean Morgan have broken off their engagement, PEOPLE confirms.

Parker, 43, who plays a pot-dealing mom on the Showtime series, and Morgan, 41, who plays her deceased husband (and Denny on Grey's Anatomy), were engaged earlier this year after a two-year on-again, off-again relationship.

A rep for Parker declined to comment. Morgan's rep wasn't immediately available for comment.

Parker adopted a baby girl last fall. She also has a son with actor Billy Crudup.

The breakoff of the engagement was first reported by the Associated Press. A source confirms the report.
    I feel bad for Mary Louise but since he is free now, Jeffrey Dean Morgan, marry me, lol!

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar

I swear that he looks alot like javier Bardem.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Those two are off and on so much. It's hard to keep track. First they're together, then they're not. I just hope they find happiness.

Rest in peace to actor Stanley Kamel, who was found dead at his home of an apparent heart attack yesterday. He was 65.

He was probably best known currently for his role as Dr. Charlie Kroger, Monk's psychiatirst, but he was a tallented and successful character actor in movies and tv for many ears.

According to what I've seen so far, the creators of Monk haven't yet decided how this will be handled in the new season's shows.

http://www.mercurynews.com/news/ci_8866631
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

I remember him from when he appeared on "Days of Our Lives".

Rest in Peace.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Florimel;2907019;
    Rest in peace to actor Stanley Kamel, who was found dead at his home of an apparent heart attack yesterday. He was 65.

He was probably best known currently for his role as Dr. Charlie Kroger, Monk's psychiatirst, but he was a tallented and successful character actor in movies and tv for many ears.

According to what I've seen so far, the creators of Monk haven't yet decided how this will be handled in the new season's shows.

http://www.mercurynews.com/news/ci_8866631
    I love his character on Monk. My heart goes out to his family. He was a very big part of Monk's storyline. I would think the best thing to do to avoid a "set-back" in Monk's progress would be to also have the character pass away. Any other storyline wouldn't be fair to the actor himself imo. I think he deserves a proper send-off.

LG.

Oh, I'm sorry to hear about Stanley Kamel. I love him on Monk, and yes, losing Dr. Kroger would send Monk into a funk. He's wasn't just a bit character on the show, as they introduced his son in an episode (and that crazy rivalry between Monk and Harold). Condolences to the Kamel family.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Stanley Kamel was one of those actors whose face you knew but may not have known his name. He never failed to deliver in his performances. When I saw his picture, my first reaction was, "Oh....him... Godspeed!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Newbie

HOLY ****... if this ain't the definitian of reality i dont know what is! ERIn moran ruins my childhood, with a big O! Check out TMZ!
    Last edited by Marleybone; 04-10-2008 at 03:14 PM.

Out of respect to Stanley Kamel and to the viewers, I would hope they would choose to get Monk another psychiatrist rather than to recast the role.

What I could see them doing is to have Dr. Kroger as a murder victim and Monk solve the case while going through the trauma of losing his doctor.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

+ Reply to Thread