+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree5244Likes

Thread: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

I'd have thought motherhood would have helped do that, but nope! I agree. Tone it down. It's not attractive at all.

Have we ever seen a pic of her without 10 lbs of make-up troweled on her face? I cannot recall ever seeing her bare-faced.

Quote Originally Posted by Margaritaville;2877404;
    The Valerie Bertinelli book was excellent! Well written, and she seems to be a very likable person! I recommend it.
    It was so hard to put down until I was finished.

Quote Originally Posted by Margaritaville;2884998;
    Have we ever seen a pic of her without 10 lbs of make-up troweled on her face? I cannot recall ever seeing her bare-faced.
    None? Never.

But at least she's capable of a SLIGHTLY more natural look. In this video, the shots where she's singing.

A message from Christina

I mean we shouldn't fool herself that she's not still slathered in it here, but its hardly clownish. There's eyeshadow, nail polish, blush and lipstick, but its not ridiculous looking.

Then again, in that SAME video, we see footage from her wedding with her in bright red lipstick and enough eyeshadow to color a dozen eyes more than she has.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny555;2884361;
    Donny and Marie Osmond will host the telecast of the 57th annual pageant, aired live from Las Vegas on NBC.
    that's the only part that interests me ... though i don't know what THEY have to do with a beauty pageant, much less any of the judges.

but then again, isn't the USA pageant owned by .... oh man, what's his name? oh yeah, donald trump. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Margaritaville;2877404;
    The Valerie Bertinelli book was excellent! Well written, and she seems to be a very likable person! I recommend it.
    So- does this mean I need to go out and buy it?

I finished it yesterday (Valerie B's book) - I enjoyed it. She seemed so honest and admitted to a lot of things she did when younger that she didn't get called on before. I loved her on One Day At a Time and all the mini series. This just let me know her better and she is a caring person - she just needed to learn to care about herself.

yes, you should

Quote Originally Posted by gabriel;2889936;
    Absolutely! Very easy and fun read -

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gabriel;2889936;
    Borrow it from your library. It's not the kind of book you're going to want to save and re-read, but it is easy reading and fun.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Lifeline Live Blog: Entertainment News & Rumors - USATODAY.com

Survey says: Al Roker gets the job

It's official: NBC Today show weatherman Al Roker will host the network's summer primetime game show Celebrity Family Feud. Roker, a long-time game show fan and former game show host, says the series, which debuted in the 1970s as a daytime show called Family Feud with host Richard Dawson (for all of you too young to remember), is one of his all-time favorites. Celebrity Family Feud, scheduled to debut July 1, will likely have a similar format. "If it ain't broke, you don't fix it,'' he tells USA TODAY's Gary Strauss. He isn't naming any guests who'll be doing the feuding, but says celebrity families could extend to the casts of TV shows. "They don't have to be big stars, but people with personality,'' he says. "You want people who'll come to play." American Idol producer Fremantle Media North America is producing the show.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread