+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3913Likes

Thread: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar

Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

With all this money talk, Lois, myrosiedog, you could totally continue raising me.
    Gee, mom, i want a car, a ped egg...
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

MRD

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lee;2876333;
    With all this money talk, Lois, myrosiedog, you could totally continue raising me.
    Gee, mom, i want a car, a ped egg...
    You'll have to go with Lois. I don't have any money. I'm still trying to figure out a way to pay for ME to go back to college. My daughter got all her financial aid paperwork out of the way and we now know what portion we have to contribute and have that all worked out, but it leaves ME high and dry at the moment as far as school is concerned.

Ya know, after all the stuff I've read and heard about celebrities and famous people and their kids and all that money, I'm kind of glad I dont' have any.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

CCL

Quote Originally Posted by Lois Lane;2875742;
    I'm just saying what was in the book... (
    Oh, I know that you were just relaying what Tori said in her book, Lois Lane. I just meant I didn't buy her interpretation of events.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by myrosiedog;2875726;
    Personally I applaud Sting and Bill Gates and Warren Buffett. Too often people that aren't rich totally indulge their kids and the kids then don't know how to make it on their own and I've seen it happen with just upper middle class people.

Personally if it was me, I would make sure that they all had a college education, house, a car and a nice nest egg to set them up to make it on their own.

I applaud people like the above for being able to donate it to charity and not let their families waste it.
    This is one thing that I can actually commend Donald Trump for as well. He seems to have raised smart kids that can fend for themselves. They have all attended college, pay their own rent, etc. I am sure they are well taken care of, but they are not pampered children like The Hiltons, for example.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Quote Originally Posted by Lois Lane;2876022;

I did a one-two of reading her book and Valerie Bertinelli's book. They make for great airplane/airport reading!
    Val's book is one I think I'd enjoy reading. How was it, Lois?
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway;2876853;
    This is one thing that I can actually commend Donald Trump for as well. He seems to have raised smart kids that can fend for themselves. They have all attended college, pay their own rent, etc. I am sure they are well taken care of, but they are not pampered children like The Hiltons, for example.
    Yeah, who'd have thunk that Donald Trump could actually spawn kids that weren't like him and actually seem 'normal'? I have to give Ivana some props for that as well, since she did most of the raising of them, though I won't say Donald deserves no credit.

As for the Hilton families... oy vey, what a mess.
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

The Valerie Bertinelli book was excellent! Well written, and she seems to be a very likable person! I recommend it.

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nemeses;2877238;
    Val's book is one I think I'd enjoy reading. How was it, Lois?
    It was fun, light reading. I had no idea that Valerie had her own little "bad girl" tendency (mild compared to today's starlets!). I also can't believe someone that adorable doubted her own attractiveness! There were some hookups that made me go

She's a case of where she let her worries about weight dominate her life. I'm glad he seems to be doing well now!

I agree about the Trump kids. I don't know anything about the boy, but Ivanka seems to really have her act together and doesn't take her life for granted! (I think she's beautiful, too, thanks to getting more of her looks from her mother...)

I'm actually about halfway through Val's book. she is still just the sweet person I loved to watchon TV. I'm glad things are working out so well for her. She looks and sounds great.

MRD

I read this morning that Heather Mills is going to be one of the judges for the Miss USA pageant.

Why? I can't imagine that it will help ratings for this at all. She's not liked much in this country either.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

+ Reply to Thread