+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 222324252627282930313233343536373839404142821325321032 ... LastLast
Like Tree4618Likes

Thread: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Muduh View Post
    That whole situation is just too bizarre. Daddy #1 sends a few bricks shy of a load, daddy #2 is just stranger than anything I can imagine. And I read somewhere that ANS is his ONLY client. What's that all about? Does she have enough legal business to support a full time, live in lawyer?
    After you see his antics on her show, and in one instance dry humping her, you'd then understand why she's the only client. To me, he's lost all shred of credibility.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar
    What is wrong with these has-beens??

http://www.comcast.net/entertainment...29/230562.html

In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    Quote Originally Posted by marybethp View Post

All I have to say to this is
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by marybethp View Post

Does anyone know how much this House of Screech of his in Wisconsin costs? I have friends who live in nice homes/condos in Milwaukee and they are able to pay the mortgage just fine on normal incomes (e.g. non-Hollywood style wages). For Pete's sake--if he ran out of money, sell the place and move into a smaller, cheaper place. Or, here's an idea--get a job! This is really disgusting and stupid! The only thing more disgusting and stupid is any idiot who'd PAY to watch this video. Ugh!

Well, I wouldn't pay money to see it, but it's one of the funniest things I've heard about all year. Oh Screech. What would Lisa Turtle say?

JR.
    Is there anyone that buys his story? Please. He should just come out and say that it's a publicity stunt, no one is falling for that crap.

Diamond claims that he made the sex tape "a while ago" to show a group of friends, whom he says make similar videos in attempts to sexually one-up each other. The group meets monthly and scores each others' footage, awarding points for different "accomplishments" caught on tape.
    If it is true, these people are in serious need of another hobby. Who in their right mind would pay to see that crap, anyway?
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    I almost feel bad for him, this is all about saving his house if he hasn't already been evicted. Oh, screech! (no pun intended, i swear)
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

I think the issue was that he got screwed by an unscrupulous attorney, realtor or land developer. From what I heard, the whole deal wasn't exactly kosher and he bought into it. Now the owner of the land has decided to sell it to someone else and Dustin had/has a certain amount of time to buy out the whole mortage or he loses his house and the money he already paid. The attorney who claimed he could get the whole thing taken care of also screwed him. I feel bad for him but he'd have to pay me - A LOT - to ever watch one second of that tape.

I'm sorry I used the word "screwed" so many times in reference to Screech.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

So why would Anna Nicole Smith get "married" to her lawyer now? Her (their?) daughter is only 3 weeks old. Aren't most people instructed by doctors not to have sex for at least 6 after giving birth?

+ Reply to Thread