+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4743Likes

Thread: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Quote Originally Posted by Margaritaville;2850398;
    Watch a b*tch...

Reports: Heather Soaks Paul's Divorce Attorney - Crime & Courts, Paul McCartney, Content Item : People.com

Heather continues to prove that she has absolutely no class whatsoever.
    I wonder how much of that $50 million McCartney's lawyer will end up with after the lawsuit she files over this "assault"?

Unk

It would serve her right. Someone needs to tell Ms. Mills that you may be angry but it doesn't excuse childish behavior in court.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

I loved her little attempt to place the gag order on the ruling. Yesterday when she came out of court she complained that she didn't want it public because Paul and his attorneys would just spin it to make it seem like he won and not her. Turns out we didn't need the spin, as the judge has so eloquently offered his own scathing remarks about her.

Rumer Willis definitely got gypped in the looks department. Her mom's eyes but her dad's face from the cheeks down. And Demi Moore may be a raving beauty NOW, but she's got a significant amount of plastic surgery to thank for that. I think the two younger daughters are going to look just fine. They look cute, even with Bruce's piercing eyes.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Re: Congratulations to Halle Berry & her new daughter

Quote Originally Posted by Krom;2847493;
    Hopefully she veers closer to the school of thought of using actual normal names as opposed to what many of her acting buddies do to THEIR kids.

If she uses a fruit, or names the kid some name that was last popular in the 1920s, or some crap like that...
    Okay, here's what she did...

Halle Berry reveals name of baby girl - Access Hollywood - MSNBC.com

Halle Berry reveals name of baby girl

Nahla Ariela Aubry born Sunday to actress and model boyfriend

Access Hollywood
    updated 4:10 p.m. ET, Tues., March. 18, 2008

LOS ANGELES - It's official, Halle Berry's baby daughter's name is Nahla Ariela Aubry, pronounced GNAW-lah ARE-ee-EL-uh.

Halle spoke with Access Hollywood's Nancy O'Dell about choosing the name.

"We didn't have a name picked out until just before we left the hospital," Halle told Nancy. "For us it was hard to name the most important person in our life until we met her."

The 41-year-old actress gave birth on Sunday morning at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles, and is now at home with the Nahla, who was born at 7 pounds, 4 ounces.

Halle is “doing great,” her rep said Sunday. A source tells Access the actress had a long natural birth.

It is the first child for Halle and her boyfriend, Gabriel Aubry. The couple met in November 2005.
    It could have been worse. At least its not "Apple" or "Poet" (that's Soleil Moon Frye's kid).

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

CCL

now at home with the Nahla
    What's with the "the"?
    It's an okay name I guess. I've never heard it before. I kind of like the name Poet, personally.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I've heard "Nala", from The Lion King. Wonder if the pronunciation will end up just like that?
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Nahla isn't an uncommon name in other parts of the world. In Arabic, it means "drink of water".

I've always thought Ariela was a pretty name.
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

FORT Fogey

I loved her little attempt to place the gag order on the ruling. Yesterday when she came out of court she complained that she didn't want it public because Paul and his attorneys would just spin it to make it seem like he won and not her. Turns out we didn't need the spin, as the judge has so eloquently offered his own scathing remarks about her
    Wow, I've been reading the judgment (posted on TMZ) and the judge really was scathing in his remarks about her on every item. Just a few of his remarks from the judgement:

Re her claim that she was a wealthy person when she met Paul in 1999 (but provided no proof through tax returns or bank statements), and that she gave 80-90% of her earnings to charity, but could provide no documentation as proof when the court asked for it, and her tax returns showed no charitable donations, the judge says he finds her claims "wholly exaggerated."

Her claims that she made "exceptional" contributions to the marriage: "Her case is devoid of reality"; that she was essentially a busines partner: "To suggest she was in some way his "business partner" is, I am sorry to have to say, "make-belief."

That in 2006 she asked the financial director of Paul's company, MLP to put 480,000 pounds in an account with her name on it to pay for 4 loans on a property, but she could produce no documentation for the loans, and later admitted in court there were no loans, and she must have been confused about another property: "I find the behavior distinctly distasteful. … either she knew or must have known there were no loans on Thames Reach, yet she tried to suggest that there were and thereby obtain monies by underhanded means." (he wouldn't go so far as to use the word fraudulent, as Paul's attorney did).

During her interview at the courthouse, she remarked about Beatrice having to fly coach class, implying it was due to Paul not wanting to pay for it. But in Par. 229 of the judgment, which addresses the budget item for commercial air fair, she said she had flown first class since she was 25, and so should she and Beatrice. Both the judge and Paul's agreed to their flying first class. The issue was the amount she requested to cover the expense, which the judge called "much, much too high in every respect."

And that's just a small sample from a 56 page document. What.a.nutjob.
    Last edited by MizDaisy; 03-18-2008 at 09:01 PM.

Heh... and more details come out (for those of us that don't want to page through the entire document, although it promises to be a good read! LOL)

Heather Mills sought money for horses she doesn't ride and wine she doesn't drink, says a judge who found her divorce-settlement demands "unreasonable, indeed exorbitant."

In court documents in her case against Paul McCartney, Mills itemized her extravagant costs of living, with millions of dollars spent yearly on housekeepers, helicopter pilots, clothes, chauffeur and security guards.

Here's a rundown of her expenses:
    • Mills claimed for seven fully staffed properties with full-time housekeepers in the annual sum of $1.29 million.

• Annual holiday costs of $1 million including private and helicopter flights of $375,000.

• $250,000 for clothes per year.

• $60,000 for equestrian activities annually. The judge noted she no longer rides horses.)

• $80,000 for wine a year. The judge pointed out she does not drink alcohol.

• $86,000 for a driver a year.

• $40,000 for a carer and $380,000 for professional fees p.a.

• $1.08 million a year for security.

• $1.25 million annually to give as charitable donations but Mills admitted $985,000 would be used en route in helicopters, first class and private jets.

• $146,000 for the cost of business staff and $80,000 for helicopter hospital flights a year.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Thanks, Broadway and MizDaisy. Those excerpts are just too funny!

Reading them, and thinking back on some of the things she'd said publicly before the settlement... well, this is one nut case that should have kept her mouth shut. She's as delusional as they come. Poor Beatrice.
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

+ Reply to Thread