+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree5278Likes

Thread: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

I too think Demi and Bruce's girls got shafted a bit but they're still young and who knows, they could still be transforming (or opt for plastic surgery I guess). Somehow though I don't think Halle's daughter will suffer in the looks department. Demi is pretty but not in that classical beauty way. Halle has the features and bone structure that make her look beautiful without a drop of make-up.

On the flip side, there's been the case of two not so attractive parents producing beautiful children but can't think of any examples right now . I don't think Maria Shriver is attractive at all and Arnold is okay. Does anyone know what their children look like?

It also helps if at least one parent is attractive. I think Donald Trump is an ogre but Ivanka turned out to be pretty, mainly because of her mom. I bet his daughter with Marla is pretty. I haven't seen any pictures of her in the news for a long time.

I never thought Caroline Kennedy got the " good looks" that John Jr. did.

ETA: I never liked Heather Mills either and whatever it took for Paul to be rid of her than I bet he's just glad it's over. I feel sorry for Beatrice though because I'm sure Heather will use her throughout the years.
    Last edited by ArchieComic Fan; 03-17-2008 at 07:57 PM.

FORT Fogey

Heather Mills 'So Happy' with $50M Divorce Settlement - Crime & Courts, Paul McCartney, Content Item : People.com
    Isn't that considerably less than she was asking for?
    According to an article on CNN.com, Mills originally asked for $251 million (!), and Paul was offering $31.6 million, which would have included both a lump sum payment and the $15.6 million in assets. So she did better than he was offering by getting a $33 million lump sum plus the $15.6M in assets, but a helluva lot less than her original asking price.

McCartney's ex-wife awarded almost $50 million - CNN.com

I always believed she was just a golddigger after his money and everything she's done since their break-up proves it. She's whined and complained to the press to say how badly she's been treated, waa, waa, waaaaa. She represented herself in the dispute, and complained that "the system" was stacked against her. More "poor little me."

She'll get $1.2 million a year income PLUS the $70,000 in periodic payments for Beatrice PLUS Paul is paying tuition and nanny fees. If Beatrice is flying coach class, it's not because Paul is cheap, it's because she's so greedy she won't even pay the difference between coach and first class from all of the money she's raking in!

I'll bet Paul's children with Linda are thrilled that their inheritance has been reduced by $48.6 million!

Paul was dumb enough, he asked for it. I can't stand Trump but he'll be the first to admit that a prenup is important.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

In my own little corner, in my own little chair...

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieComic Fan;2848793;
    I don't think Maria Shriver is attractive at all and Arnold is okay. Does anyone know what their children look like?
    Have you seen Maria Shriver lately? She looks like a cadaver. They don't have an emoticon for a creepy shiver, so will have to do.

FORT Fogey

Heh. No wonder Heather Mills wanted to block publication of the judge's ruling.

Judge Says Mills Claim Was 'Exorbitant' - MSN Music News

In his ruling, the judge said Mills' claim "is and was unreasonable, indeed exorbitant."

He also said Mills' evidence was "not just inconsistent and inaccurate but also less than candid. Overall she was a less than impressive witness."
    Now Mills is claiming that publication of the judge's ruling will put Beatrice in danger.

Quote Originally Posted by MizDaisy;2850384;
    Now Mills is claiming that publication of the judge's ruling will put Beatrice in danger.
    Yeah, puts Beatrice in danger of having her mother exposed for the way she uses Beatrice's name in place of her own when talking about things "she" didn't get and is entitled to. In danger of having her mother shown to the world for the greedy idiot that she is.
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

Watch a b*tch...

Reports: Heather Soaks Paul's Divorce Attorney - Crime & Courts, Paul McCartney, Content Item : People.com

Heather continues to prove that she has absolutely no class whatsoever.

I think the looks Demi and Bruce's kids are ok. I think they will grow into striking looking women when they are older. I'm hoping they do not fall down into the Lindsay/Brittney/Paris trap of the party scene. I think that makes any one look ugly. To me, that's a disgrace.

In my own little corner, in my own little chair...

Quote Originally Posted by famita;2850421;
    I think the looks Demi and Bruce's kids are ok. I think they will grow into striking looking women when they are older. I'm hoping they do not fall down into the Lindsay/Brittney/Paris trap of the party scene. I think that makes any one look ugly. To me, that's a disgrace.
    I have no articles to quote, but I've read that Rumer is already on her way. I hope Demi and Bruce have the wherewithal to keep or put her in check. The world has seen enough of celebrity airheads and bimbos.

I don't have the article to quote either - but I seem to remember reading (in more than one place) that Rumer wants to be just like Lindsey/Paris, etc. Ugh...

+ Reply to Thread