+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4746Likes

Thread: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

That got me about Heather saying that about Beatrice, too. As a mom, my child support went to my children. I also supported them. You don't wait on your ex to pay everything. They're your children, too. If she truly believes this, "boo" to Heather.

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by famita;2848094;
    That got me about Heather saying that about Beatrice, too. As a mom, my child support went to my children. I also supported them. You don't wait on your ex to pay everything. They're your children, too. If she truly believes this, "boo" to Heather.
    Well exactly! And Paul is paying for all of Beatrice's education costs and nanny fees--so that doesn't come out of Heather's settlement.

Personally, I don't think a child feels entitled to fly first class. HEATHER is the one who wants to fly first class. I can't remember which billionaire it is who flies economy 'cause he doesn't believe in wasting money that HE earned, but if it's good enough for him... That said, the few times I've flow business or first class has been a fantastic treat! And if I had their kind of money, I'd probably fly first class, too. BUT, I wouldn't expect someone else to pay for my comfy seat in first class.

FORT Fogey

I can appreciate that for a child like Beatrice, there are going to be some security expenses that would not come in to play for your average child. I can see where things like flying first class could come into play there. But I have a very very hard time believing that Paul McCartney is the kind of father who'd refuse to pay what was needed to keep his daughter safe, just to spite her mother. So Heather is just making a fool of herself at her daughter's expense as far as I'm concerned.

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Veruka;2848160;
    But I have a very very hard time believing that Paul McCartney is the kind of father who'd refuse to pay what was needed to keep his daughter safe, just to spite her mother. So Heather is just making a fool of herself at her daughter's expense as far as I'm concerned.
    Bingo! I doubt that Paul would want Beatrice to go without...

Quote Originally Posted by famita;2848094;
    No doubt. $70,000 a year is plenty. That is more than twice what I make and it supports a 10 year old and a 37 year old. I never could stand her and this doesn't help.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Quote Originally Posted by CCL;2848050;
    I don't know. The kids look exactly like Bruce, except they are girls.
    Actually, they only look a bit like Bruce from the nose down. From the eyes up, they look like Demi originally did pre-plastic surgery. But that combination is a lethal one. I rarely use the term to describe someone's facial appearance, but that Rumer is one very unattractive girl. That, in addition to her attitude about her station in life, and her goal to be just like Lindsay Lohan and Paris Hilton combines for a very ugly girl.
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

In my own little corner, in my own little chair...

Quote Originally Posted by Margaritaville;2847884;
    Not to wish anything bad on the baby - but remember Rumor Willis.... Who would have thought Demi and Bruce could make such funky looking kids?
    Boy, you got that right.

In my own little corner, in my own little chair...

Isn't that considerably less than she was asking for? Or is that my imagination?

Quote Originally Posted by Blues Songstres;2848428;
    Isn't that considerably less than she was asking for? Or is that my imagination?
    I was thinking the same thing. I seem to remember her thinking she could go for half. I could be remembering wrong, wouldn't be the first time.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Quote Originally Posted by Blues Songstres;2848428;
    I believe at one point, I read that she was hoping for over $100,000,000 - yup, 100 million. Come on... Does she really think she was that good?

+ Reply to Thread