+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3898Likes

Thread: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Good for Emma.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

Maybe we should chug on over to namby pamby land where we can find some self confidence for you, you jackwagon!

LG.

Pam Anderson just filed for an annulment from Rick Solomen. Anderson Seeks to Annul 2-Month Marriage - MSN TV News

At this pace, she might just have another wedding and divorce or annulment before Paul McCartney's is ever finalized, as I think she's now had two in the time his one has been pending.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

People.com has a new picture of baby Harlow Madden

She is ADORABLE!
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway;2814858;

She is ADORABLE!
    I saw that Broadway and she is adorable! I love the name Harlow too! I think she looks alot like her daddy in that picture!
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar

Did anyone hear about Valerie Bertinelli saying she had a brief fling with Steven Spielberg when she was 19. Ewwwwwwwwwwwwww. She also said she cheated during her marriage, too. Anyone know who the guy was? I heard it was a drummer (not Alex Van Halen!)...

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Lois Lane;2817205;
    Did anyone hear about Valerie Bertinelli saying she had a brief fling with Steven Spielberg when she was 19. Ewwwwwwwwwwwwww. She also said she cheated during her marriage, too. Anyone know who the guy was? I heard it was a drummer (not Alex Van Halen!)...
    She said on Oprah he was a drummer in a band, and they had their fling in Japan. She never specified what the band was, but from the way she talked about it, I got the impression that it was someone unknown.

Quote Originally Posted by Lois Lane;2817205;
    She gives the name of the drummer in her book - and I didn't recognize it. I just loaned the book out, so I can't check it. So sorry!

BTW - Very good book!!

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway;2814858;

She is ADORABLE!
    She is beautiful. Let's just hope that she doesn't soon have an "Auntie Paris" since she is now dating Benji Madden
    CYA

http://www.showbizspy.com/2008/03/05...weeks-to-live/

Patrick Swayze diagnosed with pancreatic cancer; has five weeks to live
    By Owen Williams, Mar 05 2008

Dirty Dancing star Patrick Swayze has five weeks to live, according to a shocking new report from the US.

The actor, 55, was reportedly diagnosed in late January with pancreatic cancer that has spread to other organs.

For the past month, the actor and dancer has been traveling to Stanford University’s prestigious cancer center in Palo Alto for radical chemotherapy, but his doctors are no longer optimistic that the treatments will be successful, according to the National Enquirer.

Patrick and wife Lisa Niemi — who are both qualified pilots — have been flying their private Beechcraft plane into Palo Alto’s airport, minutes away from the Stanford Cancer Center, where Swayze — who has starred in films such as, Road House, Father Hood & Donnie Darko, has received outpatient treatment.

Swayze — who has previosuly attended a clinic to overcome alcoholism after his sister Vicky died from an overdose of painkillers in 1994 — received three doses of chemotherapy and the tumor shrank, but less than his doctors had hoped for — and Patrick was told he should prepare for the end.

“He was told he could have two more treatments, but his cancer was not responding. In short - they held out little hope for a cure,” said an insider.

The man who danced into the hearts of audiences worldwide in his breakthrough role as the dance instructor in the 1987 film Dirty Dancing, and then broke them in the poignant love story Ghost in the early ’90s, has reportedly lost more than 20 pounds in the past few weeks and is restricted to a liquid diet because he has trouble keeping down solid food, the insider told the Enquirer.

“It’s time to start praying for a miracle.”

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

WOW! I haven't seen that about Patrick on any of the other showbiz sites! My dad died of that...a cruel (and quick) disease!
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

+ Reply to Thread