+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree5278Likes

Thread: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott;2793475;
    When I first read the headline of your post I thought he married a man.
    No doubt!!!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;2793564;
    It's always a "good" sign when you decide to marry a man on whom you've had to call the police because of his violence. And he's thrown things at you??? How romantic and promising.
    She probably thinks she can take him on because of his size. I've read that he has a horriblke anger issue and basically hates everyone around him. Nice catch!
    Yup, with donuts!!

In my own little corner, in my own little chair...

Yeah, but he's a STAR!

I give this marriage another 15 minutes.

I guess Bai Ling's performances of the chicken dance doesn't pay very well. She was arrested for shoplifting at a gift shop at LAX.

Bai Ling to Sing Sing? Wacktress Arrested at LAX
    Posted Feb 14th 2008 9:45AM by TMZ Staff

TMZ has learned that our favorite chicken dancer was arrested at LAX yesterday for allegedly shoplifting two celeb magazines and a pack of batteries from one of the terminal stores! She keeps going and going and going ...

Law enforcement sources tell us Ling walked into the gift shop around 4:30 PM yesterday -- and walked out with the goods; total value around $16. She was placed under citizen's arrest by a shop employee. We're told that a "cooperative but crying" Ling was taken by Airport Police to the station, where she was booked for theft.

A court date has been set for March 5.
    Bai Ling's Mug Shot:
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

Wacktress
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

In my own little corner, in my own little chair...

Shoot! Britney steals stuff, on tape, and even tells the paparazzi and nothing happens! Poor Bai Ling probably thought that was OK. She's just not high enough on the ladder to get away with this kind of crap.

Quote Originally Posted by Blues Songstres;2795793;
    Shoot! Britney steals stuff, on tape, and even tells the paparazzi and nothing happens! Poor Bai Ling probably thought that was OK. She's just not high enough on the ladder to get away with this kind of crap.
    This is Bai Ling you know. She probably just assumed she could get out of this by ducking under the counter for a few minutes with the clerk if she got caught. :nono

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

The paps usually pay for whatever Britney has taken. Bai Ling needs to get herself some paps like that.
    Yup, with donuts!!

David Groh, the man known mostly for playing Rhoda's husband, has died.

TV's David Groh, who played 'Rhoda' ex, dies

LOS ANGELES, California (AP) -- David Groh, the handsome, hardworking character actor who was best known as the easygoing man Rhoda Morgenstern married and divorced during the run of Valerie Harper's hit 1970s sitcom "Rhoda," has died. He was 68.

The 1970s marriage of David Groh's character to Valerie Harper's Rhoda Morgenstern won high TV ratings.

Groh died Tuesday of kidney cancer in Los Angeles, his sister-in-law Catherine Mullally said Thursday.

Divorce was not a subject generally addressed on television in the 1970s, and when Groh's character, Joe Gerard, and Harper's Morgenstern split up during the show's third season, viewers were stunned. Their marriage had resulted in one of the show's highest-rated episodes, and when they split people sent them condolence cards.

The show had begun in 1974 as a spinoff from television's hugely popular "The Mary Tyler Moore Show," which was set in Minneapolis. "Rhoda" had Harper's character moving back home to New York City, where she met and married Joe.

Groh, who left the series after the divorce episodes, went on to appear in dozens of TV shows and films, as well as on Broadway, over the next 30 years.

He portrayed the nefarious D.L. Brock on the daytime soap opera "General Hospital" from 1983 to 1985 and had recurring roles on "Baywatch," "Law & Order" and other shows.

His film credits included "Get Shorty," "Two Minute Warning" and "Broken Vow," and he appeared on Broadway in Neil Simon's "Chapter Two" and Jon Tolin's "Twilight of the Golds."

Groh attended the London Academy of Music and Dramatic Art on a Fulbright scholarship. After a stint in the U.S. Army, he returned to New York to study at the Actors Studio.
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar

Gary Coleman and his bride...yuck.

Bai Ling...you know, once upon a time before she became "famous" for basically wearing nothing on the red carpet, she was a good actress. I read in People that she blamed her shoplifting on a breakup with a boyfriend. Whatever. $16... It seems she wanted to get caught. Mr. Lane and I just got back from vacation where we spent $30 for lunch at an airport Starbucks (would've been priced about $12 at a normal deli!). I have little sympathy for all these shoplifters. It's not like there was even a reason--like she stole a loaf of bread to feed her starving family. Batteries and celebrity magazines. (I don't even want to think about what the batteries were for!) I've known too many hardworking folks who own mom-and-pop shops that lose so much money due to thieves...

+ Reply to Thread