+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree5069Likes

Thread: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

schmoo2, what kind of dog is that in your avatar? He's cute
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

As a tag-on article to the one posted here about Paris Hilton's brother being arrested for DUI, it seems like Paris preaches to baby brother what she herself can't do. It's curious why Mom and Dad Hilton didn't bail him out, unless he didn't ask them.

Paris Bails on Baby Bro
    Posted Feb 12th 2008 6:00PM by TMZ Staff

ParisSources tell TMZ Barron Hilton called his sister Paris right after he got busted for DUI this morning, pleading with her to bail him out. Paris said no.

We're told Paris rejected her brother's request, telling her 18-year-old brother, "You're going to learn your lesson." TMZ also knows Paris was "very upset and very disappointed in him." For the record, Paris was 25 when she was busted for DUI.

We've also learned Barron's mystery passenger was an on-and-off girlfriend he's been seeing for the past two years.
    Paris attempting to be self-righteous is funny.... she isn't that good an actress.

Witnesses Say Barron Was Driving Craaaazy!!!
    Posted Feb 12th 2008 5:23PM by TMZ Staff

A man who claims he was struck by Barron Hilton claims Barron was driving like a crazy man before his arrest.

Fernando (he did not want to give his last name), who works at the 76 station on Pacific Coast Highway and Corral Canyon, tells TMZ he was working as the cashier, taking inventory of the pumps when he saw Barron's car driving the wrong way on PCH. Fernando and Paul, a mechanic at the station, say they saw a grey Nissan pickup with two guys inside following Barron's Mercedes. Fernando and Paul say Barron pulled into their station and began driving wildly in circles.

Fernando says he was standing at one of the pumps when Barron's car struck his leg. Fernando says the impact threw him over the pump and caused bruises.

Fernando adds when Barron came to a stop, the two guys in a Nissan jumped out and grabbed the keys in Barron's car, so he couldn't continue driving. Fernando says the two guys told him that Barron hit their car earlier, and Fernando saw a dent on the left side of the Nissan.

According to a Sheriff's Department press release, a female in Barron's car may have been driving at the time of the collision, and then Barron took the wheel.
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

The avatar is of Dozer, our Australian Cattle Dog (Blue Heeler).
    very smart and loyal breed.

E! News - Gary Coleman, Married Man - Gary Coleman

Gary Coleman, Married Man
    By Joal Ryan
    Wed, 13 Feb 2008 10:18:25 AM PST

Gary Coleman once vowed he'd never get married. Well, what do 13-year-olds know?

The 40-year-old former child star has revealed to Inside Edition that he's been married since last summer to a woman who was barely alive when he starred in Diff'rent Strokes.

Coleman and Shannon Price exchanged vows on the occasion of her 22nd birthday last Aug. 28, on a Nevada mountaintop, the TV tabloid show reported Tuesday.

"Nobody was around but the minister, the preacher, the videographers, the photographer, the helicopter pilot and us," Coleman said of the intimate ceremony.

Coleman and Price kept their marriage under wraps for more than five months, they both said, because they didn't want his fame to overwhelm her name. According to the proud groom, Price is a "fabulous eBayer."

"I hope she gets famous for that," Coleman said.

It was Price apparently who brokered the auction of Coleman's sweatpants, which sold for $500 to late-night host Jimmy Kimmel last month after a headline-worthy bid of $400,000 fell through. The pair is currently hawking, among other items, a "3000% authentic," autographed Coleman glossy. (Bidding starts at $25.)

Other tidbits as revealed by Coleman and Price:

The couple met on the set of Church Ball, a 2006 spoof comedy that starred Coleman.
    She proposed.
    She stands about a foot taller than he, but "he was ten feet tall to me because he was sweet."
    He has a temper, "throws things around"—sometimes at Price, and heaved a printer, direction unknown, on the day of the TV interview.
    "I don't like the violence, I really don't," Price said. "He's got to damage something before his anger stops."

Price told the show she's called the police on Coleman, and that the police, in turn, have ticketed him for disorderly conduct.

Coleman most infamously was arrested in 1998 for punching an autograph seeker who accused him of being washed up.

Marriage has changed Coleman in at least one way: Once a self-professed virgin, who at a curmudgeonly 13 declared that if his mother ever wanted grandchildren, "I'll adopt one, because I'm never getting married," the actor now finds himself in his first "romantic relationship."

"I wasn't saving myself," Coleman said. "She just happened to be the one."

Coleman's eight-year, star-making run on Diff'rent Strokes ended in 1986, when Price was about one.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Oh yeah...um hmmm.......this sounds like a marriage for the long haul........um hmmm...
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

When I first read the headline of your post I thought he married a man.

I actually wish him well.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

It's always a "good" sign when you decide to marry a man on whom you've had to call the police because of his violence. And he's thrown things at you??? How romantic and promising.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Well I hope it works for him... But unfortunately I will not be surprised to read someday that a divorce is happening.. I don't know why something is just nagging me.
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

So when Gary runs out of interesting stuff of his for her to sell she moves on to the next freaky washed up former child star?

Webster look out!

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

+ Reply to Thread