+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4633Likes

Thread: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

I agree. At least something to maybe start a career or family and then work to maintain.
    Yup, with donuts!!

I heard on E!Tonight that someone is going to release the footage of Heath using cocaine in a dingy hotel room at the Chateau Marmont. All while Michelle and the baby are upstairs. Heath is heard to admit he shouldn't be there doing what he's doing. One guy asks the name of his daughter and he says Matilda, Matilda Rose. No mistaking who it is and what is going on.

Now why does this have to come out now?!! It's believed that a lot of people in "the biz" knew he did some drugs. But it was not made public. Well then, why make it public now? It was said that "maybe it will scare the heck out of someone enough that it will make them quit drugs". Yeah right.

Give the man and his family and friends time to bury him and grieve in peace .

Heath Ledger drug video: The shocking details | The Daily Telegraph
    Last edited by misskitty; 01-31-2008 at 02:36 AM.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Well, the news relative to MK Olsen is ramping up too. There were all kinds of stories about how her people called the New York Post to threaten them.

SFGate: Daily Dish : Newspaper Claims Olsen Threats

Newspaper Claims Olsen Threats

Mary-Kate Olsen's lawyers have been accused of "threatening" a newspaper editor who called for her to be quizzed by police over Heath Ledger's death.

The New York Police Department has decided not to question the 21-year-old, despite claims the masseuse who discovered Ledger's body called the actress in California a number of times before contacting emergency services.

Olsen reportedly arranged for security guards at her nearby apartment to race to the scene -- nine minutes before an ambulance was called.

New York Post editor-in-chief Col Allan claims Olsen's lawyers contacted him as soon as the newspaper linked the actress with Ledger's death and speculates they may have put pressure on the NYPD to eliminate the actress from their enquiries.

He says, "Almost immediately after the tragic passing of Mr. Ledger, Ms. Olsen's attorneys began e-mailing us threatening messages. We find it strange if Ms. Olsen was not questioned at all.

"The New York Post will not be pressured, and we find it off that the chiefs at the NYPD appear to be terrified of 4-foot-11 inch, 90-pound Mary-Kate-Olsen."
    Some of the other stories claim the woman who called her spent around 9 minutes on the phone with her before calling 911.

I said a few days ago that the relationship between her and Ledger seemed harmless. I stick to that, but it does seem a bit weird that she wiggled out of ANY police questioning when she was on the phone with a primary person of interest for the majority of the time involved.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

I made a point of telling my son recently......"If I appear to be near death, use your own judgement but maybe call the Olsen twins after you've dialed 911 .....not funny but it boggles the mind!

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar

as i get older, i realize i'm getting more cynical, but i have a feeling that the housekeeper called MK three times before 911 because there was stuff to hide. drugs? probably. once they made sure everything was "in place", then it was ok to call for help.

just my suspicions.

MRD

Quote Originally Posted by Krom;2776539;
    She's best known for being in that LOUSY Kevin Costner film, "No Way Out", which is only so notorious because their two characters have sex in the back of a limo while its being driven around Washington, DC.
    OH, OK, NOW I know who she is. No, not memorable. But I do hope rehab works for her.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Quote Originally Posted by barefootdyke;2777111;
    as i get older, i realize i'm getting more cynical, but i have a feeling that the housekeeper called MK three times before 911 because there was stuff to hide. drugs? probably. once they made sure everything was "in place", then it was ok to call for help.

just my suspicions.
    Well there barefootdyke - your suspicions mirror mine.

Have they given anymore information as to the toxicology report on Heath?
    Yup, with donuts!!

I see Nigella's point, but that is a little drastic. If she instills in her children the importance of working, not only for money but for the joy of it (yes, there can be joy in working if you are doing what you like), I don't see why they would automatically become bums living off the inheritance.

ETA: Edited to specify who I was talking about since I blanked out on the posts that were written after the Nigella article.
    Last edited by DesertRose; 01-31-2008 at 02:05 PM.

I overheard on tv that Entertainment tonight had obtained a video of Heath supposedly using drugs from a few years ago and were going to air it tonight. It's been pulled due to viewer outrage.
    Yup, with donuts!!

+ Reply to Thread