+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree5278Likes

Thread: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

I saw The Soup and Joel was really nice at the end of his show. Basically he said he's never had any reason to talk about Heath and that he isn't going to talk bad about a great actor now. I thought that was nice.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Here are some tribute photos I found on the web. I like the stamps one.

Attachment 23190Attachment 23191Attachment 23192
    Last edited by misskitty; 05-12-2008 at 06:22 PM.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Like so many here, I am really saddened and shocked about Heath Ledger. I didn't think I've been this sad over a celebrity death since River Phoenix. I keep thinking about that scene in 10 Things when he seranades Julia Stiles.

I wish I knew how to quit him.

I feel so sorry for his family and friends. They must be so devastated. I'm glad however, to hear that Phelps and his sorry lot won't have access to his funeral.

Those bikers have seduced me. I want to go buy a Harley now so I can revvvvv my engine against hateful Topeka citizens. I'm terrified of bikes and I'm a big nerd, so I'll be out of place. But I love that they've taken a stand.
    One of these days I'll stop being sensitive. Until then, I'll continue to be devastated on a daily basis. Life breaks my heart.

I heard this morning on the news that the housekeeper most likely didn't hear Heath snoring as she claimed. He had been dead longer than the timeframe originally thought. I'll post more if I hear anything.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Quote Originally Posted by burntbrat;2772674;
    Those bikers have seduced me. I want to go buy a Harley now so I can revvvvv my engine against hateful Topeka citizens. I'm terrified of bikes and I'm a big nerd, so I'll be out of place. But I love that they've taken a stand.
    Many of my HD club members belong to a group called the PATRIOT GUARD. I think over half our male members are veterans.
    They accompany the funerals of our slain soldiers to do just that. Guard the patriot and their family from the idiots who feel it is their right to intrude into the personal mourning.
    and to be their to show their respect.

Many of them also protect national memorials from the same idiots who think protesting at the memorials is not disrespectful to those who gave their all to this country.

you can read about them at
    patriotguard.org

It is inspiring. This is the true heart of the biker community showing.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by buglover;2773233;
    I heard this morning on the news that the housekeeper most likely didn't hear Heath snoring as she claimed. He had been dead longer than the timeframe originally thought. I'll post more if I hear anything.
    From the description of the body, I knew that there was no way that person heard him snoring when she said she did. He'd been gone long before she came into the room. She was trying to cover herself...but for what, I don't know. It's all just so ridiculous and sad. Who calls everybody BUT 911 at a time like that, if you think there is even a tiny chance?
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I heard he was cold to the touch. You have to be dead for hours to get completely cold. This is weird all the way around.
    Yup, with donuts!!

FORT Fogey

I LOVE the picture of Heath carrying his daughter on his shoulders from last Nov. She has a purple beanie and gloves, sunglasses, polka dot tights, and Uggs. Looks like maybe she picked out her own clothes! They both look happy.

It was bad enough when Disney sweetheart Vanessa Hudgens was semi-naked all over the Internet. But even worse?

15 year old Miley Cyrus.

You probably don't want to go digging for the photos, but apparently they are out there. The descriptions don't make them sound THAT bad, but we probably have to be asking ourselves now about the seeming inevitability that showbiz corrupts everything. Everyone. If not Miley, I mean in the most provocative one described she's eating a Twizzler out of another girl's mouth, then whoever put these on the Internet.

Article, WITHOUT pictures:
    Hannah Montana: Semi-Nude Photos of Miley Hit Internet

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

+ Reply to Thread