+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4587Likes

Thread: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

everything under the sun lopevian's Avatar

Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

He can take his word and shove it where the don't shine.

John Gibson is disgusting.

"I'm sorry that some gay groups and others took my comments as anti-gay and insensitive."

First, that's the classic "unapology" apology.

Second, claiming that those offended were gay groups (and the vague "others") is a pathetic yet predictable way to marginalize his critics, which are probably 99 percent of those who heard or read his comments.

Third, this is a guy to pretends to speak for the average Joe? More like the average insulated, mean-spirited, agenda-driven Fox News commentator.

Quote Originally Posted by candor;2768698;
    Third, this is a guy to pretends to speak for the average Joe? More like the average insulated, mean-spirited, agenda-driven Fox News commentator.
    There's only one of those, right?
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

everything under the sun lopevian's Avatar

This is really touching.

Heath Ledger
    Heath Ledger's Family Pours Out Grief - Tributes, Heath Ledger : People.com

Heath Ledger's Family Pours Out Grief

THURSDAY JANUARY 24, 2008 09:30 PM EST

By Mike Fleeman

Photo by: Vera Anderson / WireImageHeath Ledger's Family Pours Out Grief | Heath Ledger
    Heath Ledger's family members bared their grief in an Australian newspaper, writing of the heart-wrenching loss of the Hollywood actor – who to them was always a brother or a son.

In one of several messages in the death notices section of the West Australian on Friday, his mother Sally wrote:

Our darling boy, special in so many ways to all of us. You knew you were so loved. You lived life with courage and daring and we are so grateful for the wonderful times we shared. We will be there for Matilda.

His older sister Kate, who called her brother by the pet name "Roast," wrote:

I can hardly breathe when I try to write this. We were the ultimate in soul mates. I feel both my heart and life have been torn apart. I loved our special talks, our daily chats from where ever you were in the world.

I especially loved all the precious time we spent together. We were so fortunate to have you as long as we did. You were so many things to so many people, but to me you were just my little brother.

There will never, ever be another "Heath" and I think that in itself is the greatest tragedy.

I will continue to talk with you everyday and love you just as if you were here. You will never leave my thoughts "Roast", ever.

A Message from His Father
    His father Kim, who called his son by the nicknames "Heatho" and "Beef," writes:

My beautiful boy, so loving, so talented, so independent, so caring, so young . . . no more chess games mate . . . this is it, couldn't beat you anyway!

My body aches for the sound of your voice, our chats, our laughs and our life and times together.

Your truly varied artistic skills, insatiable desire to improve and eclectic abilities set you apart from any other person on the planet . . . it had only just started for you ... and for us to further enjoy. We were one, in soul and commitment. Just . . . Father and Son. I will love you forever, Dad.

His Entire Family Writes
    And a note signed by his entire family read:

How do we describe our sudden and tragic loss? ... You were the most amazing individual "old soul" in a young man's body.

You so loved us, as we dearly loved you. As a close knit and very private family unit we have observed you so determined yet quietly travelling in your self-styled path in life, nothing would get in your way ... no mountain too tall, no river too wide.

You dreamed your dreams and lived them with passion and intelligent commitment. We have been privileged to accompany you on a ride through life that has simply been amazing and through it all, we have loved each other beyond imagination.

Your true legacy lives on in beautiful little Matilda, who will always remain in the greatest of care. Our hearts are broken.

Can we write to this jacka** and tell him to show some f'ing respect for the dead and keep his "razor sharp" BS mouth shut?! What a creep.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Quote Originally Posted by lopevian;2768849;
    Thank you for sharing that, it really is quite touching. So sad.
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar

One report says he was dating Gemma Ward, now MK is in the mix.
    Anyway, is all this information about him and any current investigation, are these tib bits supposed to be getting out? Is the info about the pills, etc. suppose to be public knowledge?
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl;2768918;
    Can we write to this jacka** and tell him to show some f'ing respect for the dead and keep his "razor sharp" BS mouth shut?! What a creep.
    As a matter of fact, you can contact him or FOX and tell them exactly what you think. The below was taken from another site but is accurate as far as I know.

You can also email his show at myword@foxnews.com and the network at yourcomments@foxnews.com.

And, if you wanna email the CEO of Fox News, his info is roger.ailes@foxnews.com

I could barely read those tribute messages. Just heartbreaking.
    Women are Angels.
    And when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...usually on a broomstick.
    We are flexible like that.

MRD

May I just point out that the media wouldn't rush to these stories like vultures if there wasn't a market for them. Everyone on this thread including myself has been watching and reading about this. So the market exists and the vultures fill that market because all of us have been reading "up to the minute" reports and then posting about them here.
    We create the need for the media vultures. If we weren't watching and reading about this, and their ratings and readership went down, would they be so willing to air all this "dirty laundry".

Let's face it. The "dirty laundry" sells and these people know that and respond to it.

And yes, at times I feel guilty for being the first person to rush to the tv or computer for the latest on celebrity gossip. I sometimes disgust myself.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

+ Reply to Thread