+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 181920212223242526272829303132333435363738781285281028 ... LastLast
Like Tree4617Likes

Thread: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Quote Originally Posted by blondjamesblond View Post
    Maybe its Luke over Owen, but definitely Owen over Chris.

Owen and Kate look cute together IMO. My vision becomes blurred when I encounter a man that can make me laugh.
    *Agreed* I'd sell my kidneys or more! if it meant that the powers that be would sneak in our home in the night and implant my husband with a better sense of humor
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

Quote Originally Posted by blondjamesblond View Post
    Maybe its Luke over Owen, but definitely Owen over Chris.
    Most definately!
    One time I rocked so hard it killed a man

The difficulties in life are intended to make us better, not bitter.

Quote Originally Posted by Rattus View Post
    It appears to me, after years of research, that Kate Hudson and I are the only people on the planet who find Chris Robinson attractive. Well, actually, I guess it's only me now.
    And apparently I'm the only one who prefers Owen Wilson to Luke. Well, maybe me and Kate Hudson.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

giz
    Oh, no. Count me in. Owen Wilson - ewwwww.

Actor Osment faces pot, drunken driving charges

Only 18 and driving drunk? So sad.
    http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20060817/people_nm/osment_dc
    Thu Aug 17, 6:04 PM ET

Prosecutors on Thursday charged Oscar-nominated actor Haley Joel Osment, who famously saw dead people in 1999 hit movie "The Sixth Sense," with drunken driving and marijuana possession.

Osment, 18, faces up to six months in jail if convicted on the charges that arose after a car crash in suburban Los Angeles on July 20.

The actor suffered a broken rib and shoulder injury and was briefly hospitalized.

Prosecutors charged Osment with misdemeanor possession of marijuana while driving and with having a blood alcohol level higher than 0.08 percent, including a special allegation of having a level higher than 0.15 percent, said Deputy District Attorney Ed Green.

A spokeswoman for the actor was not immediately available.

Osment is set to be arraigned on September 19.

The actor shot to fame with his role as a young boy who could see dead people haunting the real world in "Sixth Sense," which raked in $673 million at global box offices.

The role earned Osment an Academy Award nomination for best supporting actor and made him a star. But since then, few of his movies have scored well with critics or at box offices.

Well, it's a bit more understandable, and forgiveable, at 18 than at 48. I don't think I know anyone who didn't do at least one completely stupid thing at that age. Of course, he still shouldn't have done it (but I did say it was stupid).
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

Even at 18 he still has the little boy face.
    One time I rocked so hard it killed a man

The difficulties in life are intended to make us better, not bitter.

Kicked out of the hive dzzyedge's Avatar
    So, then he should lose his license with the California laws about teenagers and drunk driving......unless I'm wrong it's gone for a good 'chunk' of time.

Paris Hilton arrested for investigation of DUI

http://www.cnn.com/2006/SHOWBIZ/TV/0....ap/index.html

LOS ANGELES, California (AP) -- -- Paris Hilton was arrested early Thursday for investigation of driving under the influence, police said.

Hilton, great granddaughter of hotelier Conrad Hilton, was arrested shortly before 12:30 a.m. in Hollywood, said police Officer I. Isabella, who declined to give his first name.

"The officers observed that Hilton exhibited the symptoms of intoxication. A field sobriety test was conducted at scene, and the officers determined she was driving under the influence," Isabella said, reading a police statement.

Kimberly Stewart, Rod Stewart's daughter, reportedly was in the vehicle with Hilton.

Hilton, 25, was booked on suspicion of misdemeanor DUI and released, he said.

This poor woman is surrounded by dramatic tragedy... it's so sad.

AnnaNicole Smith's Son Dies

Anna Nicole Smith's Son Dies in Bahamas
    Reuters
    LOS ANGELES (Sept. 11) - The 20-year-old son of Anna Nicole Smith died suddenly in the Bahamas Sunday, three days after the former Playboy Playmate gave birth to a girl, Smith's attorney said.

A statement from Howard K. Stern, Anna Nicole Smith's lawyer, did not provide any details of Daniel Smith's death, and he declined to comment when contacted by Reuters.

"We have yet to learn the cause of death but do not believe that drugs or alcohol were a factor," Stern said in the statement. "Anna Nicole is absolutely devastated by the loss of her son. He was her pride and joy and an amazing human being."

Daniel Smith was in the Caribbean island nation where his mother, 38, gave birth to a healthy girl Thursday, Stern said.

He appeared in "The Anna Nicole Show," a reality TV series that aired on the E! cable channel.

+ Reply to Thread