+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4602Likes

Thread: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

What I really hate about this situation right now is all the cameras and reporters lying in wait for Michelle Williams and their little girl as they arrive home in New York, just hoping for a shot of her crying or the little girl's tears. Reminds me of the old Don Henley song, "Get the widow on the set, we need dirty laundry" - blech.

I was watching the news this morning and they had a forensic Psychiatrist on the show. He explained that while anyone who takes prescriptions of any kind can accidentally overdose, it is unlikely that any one of the drugs could kill him accidentally if he just took a couple extra. That being said, he also stated that if he was in poor health in any way or had been taking a couple extra medications and had no poor effect before, it easily could have been a combination of medications and very well could have just been an accident. We have to wait 2 weeks for the results to be sure.
    Yup, with donuts!!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea;2767950;
    What I really hate about this situation right now is all the cameras and reporters lying in wait for Michelle Williams and their little girl as they arrive home in New York, just hoping for a shot of her crying or the little girl's tears. Reminds me of the old Don Henley song, "Get the widow on the set, we need dirty laundry" - blech.
    I agree. It sickened me to see all the flashes going off when they showed that scene on TV this morning. Then it broke my heart to see how quickly she was scurrying in trying to get past all of them. Vultures.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

About the masseuse calling Mary Kate Olsen upon finding Heath's body, remember how Howard K. Stern was the first person that Big Moe (the paramedic) called upon hearing from his wife that she had found ANK's body? Now, wifey was a nurse and we know she knew whom she should call first, but she called people not even there. What I am getting at is that this behavior (in these instances) is not about panic, but about spin. Anna was obviously dead, too.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

everything under the sun lopevian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea;2767950;
    As if that poor little girl isn't sad and confused already, they have to go and quite possibly scar her for life. That was despicable and completely unnecessary. We had no business or right to have seen that, no matter how they try to justify it.
    On yesterday's Countdown, Fox's John Gibson was named Keith Olbermann's "The Worst Person in the World", for the cruel comments he made after hearing Heath Ledger had died. Yeah for that.

I agree. They should leave the kid out of the frenzy. Poor thing.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Quote Originally Posted by lopevian;2768214;
    As if that poor little girl isn't sad and confused already, they have to go and quite possibly scar her for life. That was despicable and completely unnecessary. We had no business or right to have seen that, no matter how they try to justify it.
    On yesterday's Countdown, Fox's John Gibson was named Keith Olbermann's "The Worst Person in the World", for the cruel comments he made after hearing Heath Ledger had died. Yeah for that.
    What did John Gibson say?
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Quote Originally Posted by dagwood;2768256;
    What did John Gibson say?
    Think Progress John Gibson Mocks ‘Weirdo’ Heath Ledger’s Death: ‘He Found Out How To Quit You’

It's disgusting really.
    Women are Angels.
    And when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...usually on a broomstick.
    We are flexible like that.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Wow! It doesn't get much tackier than that.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

What a creep.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

+ Reply to Thread