+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 1104 FirstFirst ... 171819202122232425262728293031323334353637771275271027 ... LastLast
Like Tree4625Likes

Thread: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

giz
    I thought Keanu Reeves was Hawaiian. Sad about Bruno Kirby, he was always enjoyable to watch.

Aw, how sad about Bruno Kirby! I had no idea he was sick, either.
    It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever. -- David St. Hubbins

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by giz View Post
    I thought Keanu Reeves was Hawaiian.
    Keanu's dad is Hawaiian, his mom's family I believe was from England way back when. He (Keanu) was actually born in Beirut, Lebanon; then he lived in New York before moving to Toronto, where he spent most of his childhood. He's an excellent hockey player (thanks to the Canadian upbringing!).

Yes, I adore him... ANYONE GOT A PROBLEM WITH THAT?!

Quote Originally Posted by giz View Post
    I thought Keanu Reeves was Hawaiian.
    Like most of us, he was born elsewhere of mixed parentage, but he grew up here and is a Canadian citizen. I remember seeing him in Hangin' In back in the early 80s (cheesy sit-com starring Lally Cadeau and David Eisner), and he was in Youngblood which I was an extra in, though I don't remember him at all.

ETA: No problem at all, Lois. He sure is purty.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

Trying to free myself from the snarkside.
    Quote Originally Posted by blondjamesblond View Post
    There was some interview not too long ago with Kate Hudson and one of her comments about Owen Wilson during the filming of "You, Me and Dupree" made me say out loud "I dont give it long before its announced she's splitting from her husband".

Now I wonder if she will be linked to Owen Wilson soon.
    Looks like others are thinking the same thing.

Hudson Dating 'Dupree' Co-Star?

HOLLYWOOD - Kate Hudson's romantic relationship with her You, Me and Dupree costar Owen Wilson was the reason behind her surprising split from rocker husband Chris Robinson, according to media reports.
    The Almost Famous star announced she was separating from the Black Crowes singer on Monday after nearly six years of marriage.

According to Us Weekly magazine, Hudson and Wilson kept things platonic while filming the romantic comedy, but a romance blossomed in June, when the two began the press junket for the film.

A source tells the magazine, "This is not (just) a fling. Kate is crazy about him. Owen gives her so much attention, and she loves it!"

The pair have reportedly spent many nights together at Wilson's home in Santa Monica, California, and have even been spotted together having breakfast at health food restaurant A Votre Sante on Aug. 3.

The source also says the pair "often shared hotel rooms" while promoting You, Me and Dupree around the world.

A representative for Hudson did not deny the affair when contacted by the magazine and had "no comment.

Wilson's lawyer tells the publication, "(Anything) that suggests that the separation of Ms. Hudson was caused by Mr. Wilson... is absolutely false."
    Hollywood.com

Luke, yes. Owen, no.

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ArchieComic Fan View Post
    Luke, yes. Owen, no.

It's interesting 'cause she always said that if Chris cheated on her, that's fine, but she just doesn't want to know about it. (I heard her say this on the radio at least a couple different times.) Why would she not offer him the same "courtesy"?

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieComic Fan View Post
    Luke, yes. Owen, no.

She definitely picked the wrong brother.
    "There's more to life than books, you know, but not much more" (Morrissey)

FORT Newbie
    Maybe its Luke over Owen, but definitely Owen over Chris.

Owen and Kate look cute together IMO. My vision becomes blurred when I encounter a man that can make me laugh.
    Last edited by blondjamesblond; 08-17-2006 at 01:21 PM.

It appears to me, after years of research, that Kate Hudson and I are the only people on the planet who find Chris Robinson attractive. Well, actually, I guess it's only me now.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

+ Reply to Thread