+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4672Likes

Thread: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Comcast.net

Entertainment - Former Child Star Renfro Dead
    Child Star, Brad Renfro, Dead

Former child star Brad Renfro, whose acting work in recent years was overshadowed by reports of drug abuse and legal troubles, was found dead Tuesday morning at his Los Angeles home. He was 25.

The Los Angeles County Coroner's Office confirmed he passed away but had no other details at this time.

Breaking news, more to come.

Checking his IMDB, the only thing I recognize him from is The Client. Still he was so young. Sad.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

I just saw this on the news. Very sad. We need an interventionist for young Hollywood.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Quote Originally Posted by buglover;2754697;
    I just saw this on the news. Very sad. We need an interventionist for young Hollywood.
    Anyone but Dr. Phil...

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Whoa, I cannot believe this! I've seen almost everything he was in. I'm shocked. Sounds like a lifestyle induced death too.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by dagwood;2754680;
    [url=http://www6.comcast.net/entertainment/articles/eonline/2008/01/16/a957c8d8-3439-417c-8b03-5d0dd9ca4756/Former]Comcast.net

Checking his IMDB, the only thing I recognize him from is The Client. Still he was so young. Sad.
    I thought he was amazing in The Client. Very sad that drugs got to mess up the life of another one.

LG.

25 years old, and I think the Client was probably more than a decade ago. That is sad.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

This is really sad. I saw this on internet alittle bit ago. My jaw just dropped. I can't believe it. He was really young. God bless him, his family, his friends and the fans that loved him.

Never thought I'd see the day...I don't even know who the mother is but I wish them all the happiness a new baby brings.

Matthew McConaughey: I'm Going To Be a Dad - Babies, Matthew McConaughey Cover : People.com

Matthew McConaughey: I'm Going To Be a Dad

TUESDAY JANUARY 15, 2008 09:45 PM EST

Matthew McConaughey and girlfriend Camila Alves are expecting a child, the actor announced Tuesday on his Web site.

"My girlfriend Camila and I made a baby together," McConaughey writes. "It's 3 months growin in her womb and all looks healthy and lively so far. We are stoked and wowed by this miracle of creation and this gift from God, and so excited for the adventure that will come in raising this child, being mother and a father, and shepherding him or her through this life."

McConaughey adds: "Wish us the best, keep us in your prayers, and God bless evolution. Thanks for being fans of me and my work and now this new and miraculous chapter in my life, as me and Camila and our child do our best to just keep living."

He signs his message, "Wow, McConaughey."

McConaughey, 38, met Alves, 24, a Brazilian model whose family moved to L.A. when she was young, more than a year ago. Since then, they have been together constantly and often in the Ocean riding the waves last year from Australia, where he filmed Fool's Gold, to the Bahamas, where he shot the comedy Surfer Dude.

"He's out of his mind!" says his rep Alan Nierob of the pregnancy. "He is euphoric. He couldn't be happier."

Longtime McConaughey pal Mark Gustawes, who is producing Surfer Dude, says the couple are "incredibly happy."

"I can only hope that one day the love I have with the woman carrying my child is equivalent to the love Matthew and Camila share," says Gustawes. "That's a tall bar. In my opinion, the child will be raised with more love than it knows what to do with."

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

I just saw that about Matthew McConaughy....as Uncle Jessie would say "HAVE MERCY" that baby is going to be "gawgeous"............
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

That posting on his website sounds just like Spiccoli (Fast Times.) I swear to God Matthew McConaughey is just a nut case.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

+ Reply to Thread