+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree5261Likes

Thread: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

MRD

Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Yeah, I think I'd rather have cooties than be skeevy.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

It's nice to know what skeevy is-I feel so backward!

Quote Originally Posted by famita;2749793;
    It's nice to know what skeevy is-I feel so backward!
    Isn't it one of those words that really sounds like what it is, though? I mean, without even knowing the meaning of it, you can get a picture in your head once you hear a person described thusly.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

I just read on TMZ that OJ is going back to jail.

O.J.'s Bail Revoked
    Posted Jan 11th 2008 2:37PM by TMZ Staff

OJ Simpson's bail has reportedly been revoked ... and he's heading back to jail!

FOX News reporter Adam Housley is reporting that the Juice is set to fly to Vegas from Florida today, and will arrive in the early evening. According to Housley, the bondsman actually revoked the bail, which he legally can do, because he learned that the Clark County D.A. has filed a motion to revoke O.J.'s bail. As to why, we don't know yet, but it appears to be related to some sort of phone message. Someone stole my s**t!

You Ring We Spring Bail Bonds -- O.J.'s bondsman -- had no comment.

UPDATE: A court official confirms Simpson will be brought before a judge next week on allegations that he violated terms of his bail.
    Yup, with donuts!!

I just read on another site that Nicole Ritchie had a girl. Her and Joe named her Harlow and she weighed 6 pounds nine ounces I think it said.

Here's the story. Hopefully the baby will stop her from being a Paris-ho wannabe.

Looks like it was a baby boom, Christina Agulera, David Alan Grier's wife and Courtney Thorne-Smith also had babies. Congrats, all.
    Comcast.net Entertainment - Nicole's Winter Delivery

Nicole's Winter Delivery

Nicole Richie's got a whole new life on her hands, and it's a lot less simple.

The former reality star and her fiancé, Good Charlotte frontman Joel Madden, welcomed their first child together, daughter Harlow Winter Kate Madden, Friday at Los Angeles' Cedar-Sinai Medical Center, People reports.

The child weighed in at 6 pounds, 7 ounces and was apparently quite healthy, as the proud parents have already left the building.

"The beautiful healthy baby girl left the hospital with her ecstatic parents," a rep for the couple told People.

Nicole's dad, Lionel Richie, and half-sister Sophia were spotted arriving at the hospital Friday afternoon, where they joined a small entourage eagerly awaiting the little one's debut. Lionel's wife Brenda reportedly arrived a little earlier with two others, flanked by plain-clothes security.

Their new addition also capped off a celebrity baby boom at Cedars Friday, as Christina Aguilera, Courtney Thorne-Smith and David Alan Grier's wife were all bearing down elsewhere in the maternity ward today. Aguilera gave birth to her and hubby Jordan Bratman's first child right around the time Baby Madden was born.

Richie and Madden have been dating for a little over a year. After rampant speculation about the SImple Life star's swelling physique last summer, they confirmed they were expecting during an August interview with Diane Sawyer.

"I actually didn't even really believe it until I heard the heartbeat," Richie said of learning she was with child.

Though the pregnancy was unplanned, Richie has called her situation "a blessing in disguise."

"I owe this baby my life. I owe this baby everything, and I have a responsibility now for someone else," she told Sawyer. "I have to set the right examples. I want to be the best parent I can be. I would really want to be someone my child would look up to."

Over the course of her pregnancy, Richie has been doing her best to put her money where her mouth is.

Harlow Winter Kate may be barely a few hours old, but she already has a nonprofit to her name.

In honor of their firstborn, Richie and Madden created the Richie-Madden Children's Foundation in November, with the goal of giving back to other young families in the community.

The new parents hosted a holiday party last month at Paramount Studios, treating nearly 200 disadvantaged kids and their parents to Christmas treats.

Earlier in the month, the twosome also held a baby shower at which they passed out gifts to 100 new and expectant moms in need.

Richie's Simple Life sidekick Paris Hilton told E! Online that the couple plan on tying the knot later this year. And Richie herself has said that she was anticipating a "really huge" wedding.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Apparently, so has X-tina. Planet Gossip - Breaking: Baby News!
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

In my own little corner, in my own little chair...

I'm heartened by Nicole's attitude and the (apparent) snap to reality that being pregnant gave her. I wish her, Joel and Harlow (I kind of like the name!) all the best.

Meowza! Lots of new little ones! I too hope that motherhood brings all of them love, peace and contentment. Particularly Nicole. I hope she and Joel make great parents.

I'm also glad that OJ has to go back to jail.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

I'm actually happy Nicole has a baby. I feel like she's going to straighten up alot for the little one. Kudos Nicole!
    Yup, with donuts!!

+ Reply to Thread