+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4543Likes

Thread: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

LG.

Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

that is an interesting family history. The older the patriarch of the family gets, the more he realizes that his family doesn't deserve all the wealth. I doubt this will really change Paris' life though, as she's made an empire of being an heiress bimbo and has perfume lines and acting gigs (not to mention the wild success of her "stars are blind" single), so she's making money and isn't relying completely on her family's trust fund. Reminds me of Tori Spelling though and how she got cut out of her dad's will for the most part, which I think was pretty unkind as it seemed from the press I read that it was her mother's doing, not her dad's. Yikes. Hopefully being a grandma now will mellow Candy out and she'll reconcile with Tori.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

everything under the sun lopevian's Avatar

If a TV executive did impregnate Jamie Lynn Spears, then I hope they nail his balls to the wall, one at a time.
    "...Mr. Bluebird on my shoulder..."

Just when I was beginning to think Lindsey Lohan might be able to stick it out longer with sobriety (if indeed she was doing that), we see she couldn't resist drinking on New Year's. She was caught on video swigging from a bottle of champagne while partying in Italy on New Years Eve.

Three days later her reps claim she stopped herself that night and called her AAA sponsor, yet it's hard to figure out how she "stopped herself that night" and called the sponsor when she was seen partying and drinking until the sunlight came up the next morning. There's no doubt she was drinking and partying that night, but against all odds, I do hope it turns out to be just a one-night slip and not the beginning of a new slide. Time will tell, I guess.
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

In my own little corner, in my own little chair...

Quote Originally Posted by Nemeses;2740760;
    Three days later her reps claim she stopped herself that night and called her AAA sponsor, yet it's hard to figure out how she "stopped herself that night" and called the sponsor when she was seen partying and drinking until the sunlight came up the next morning. There's no doubt she was drinking and partying that night, but against all odds, I do hope it turns out to be just a one-night slip and not the beginning of a new slide. Time will tell, I guess.
    Maybe if she had called her AA sponsor, I would have more faith in her... sorry, no offense, I couldn't resist!

I, too, hope it's not the beginning of a slide.

Quote Originally Posted by Blues Songstres;2740884;
    Maybe if she had called her AA sponsor, I would have more faith in her... sorry, no offense, I couldn't resist!
    lol, good point, Blues!

I have a feeling that she didn't call any A's though... AA, AAA, AAAA, or even A
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

And more from the world of Dog the Bounty Hunter...

Cops to Dog's Bro: Keep Your Pants On! - TMZ.com

Think Dogg will bail him out?
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

Maybe we should chug on over to namby pamby land where we can find some self confidence for you, you jackwagon!

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

AH HA.......the rumors were right.........

Link Here

Nicole Kidman and husband Keith Urban are expecting their first child, her rep confirms.

"The couple are thrilled," Catherine Olim says in a statement.

For Kidman, this will be her third child. She and her former husband, Tom Cruise adopted two children during their marriage: Isabella, now 15, and Connor, 12.

As for where Kidman and Urban, who will be a first-time parent, may bring up their impending arrival, the couple, though both from Down Under, purchased a farm near Leipers Fork, Tenn., a half-hour southwest of Nashville, in 2007.

The couple, who have been married 18 months, wed, after a yearlong courtship, on June 25, 2006, in a candlelit ceremony at Sydney, Australia's Cardinal Cerretti Memorial Chapel on St. Patrick's Estate at Manly. Guests at the black-tie event included Russell Crowe, Hugh Jackman, Naomi Watts and Rupert Murdoch.

Before the couple even started dating, Kidman made her desire for more children clear. In April 2005, she told reporters that her biological clock was ticking. "I have got hormones running through my system," she said. "That is why I sit wriggling, saying I want to have a baby."
    CONGRATULATIONS to them both...hopefully everything will go smoothly!
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

FORT Fogey

I don't know why that news has me so giddy with excitement, but it does. I guess it just seems like Nicole has been through enough in that department that it makes it all that much better to see some good news for a change!

+ Reply to Thread