+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4828Likes

Thread: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

FORT Fanatic

Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Reading between the lines isn't hard in that PR blurb!

"We respect Jamie Lynn's decision to take responsibility in this sensitive and personal situation. This is her problem and we want her to deal with it out of the Nick limelightWe know this is a very difficult time for her and her family, and our primary concern right now is for Jamie Lynn's well being," This sucks for her as she has ruined her career but we hope she can keep her shape and looks for potential future more slutty roles we can possibly use her for says the network, which carries her series Zoey 101.

A rep for Spears was not immediately available for comment.

The network statement follows Internet reports that Spears's mother had confirmed the pregnancy to OK! magazine.She made some $$ off the announcement

Spears, a high school junior who is 10 years younger than Britney, had until now escaped much of the attention about her personal life that has surrounded her sister.

Jamie Lynn stars as a schoolgirl at the fictitious Pacific Coast Academy in Zoey 101, finishing its third season next month as one of Nickelodeon's highest-rated shows.

She recently told the Associated Press that didn't have a serious boyfriend.So she is really just a slut then

"I kind of just keep my options open," she said. "I have a bunch of friends that I always hang out with, a bunch of guy friends."I am pretty easy

She added that her priority was to focus on her real-life schoolwork before considering any additional TV series or film rolesBecaue of my Sister's reputation they are waiting to see if I possess any real talent and maybe a little bit of class before I am offered anything of substance

"I'm going to try to graduate before I do anything else," she told AP.Because I have no other options and well not graduating while financially has worked out for my sister she really is dumber than a box of hammers

LG.

As the mom of a young girl who loves to watch these Nick shows, I was very sad to read this.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Is there a male name that is equivalent to "slut"? I'm not slamming Bandy; that post just made me think about that.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

LG.

A Himbo? [thanks to the Seinfeld episode with Dan Cortese] A gigalo? [picturing who was it, Richard Gere, as The Last American Gigalo - eek] I dunno, it certainly isn't as popular to call a man something like that, but there are some terms.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;2728415;
    Is there a male name that is equivalent to "slut"? I'm not slamming Bandy; that post just made me think about that.
    A man-whore.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Crabby Cancerian remote_goddess's Avatar
    Where everything has a slight "down-under" flavor and all the pretty boys are named Michael Johns...

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway;2728490;
    A man-whore.
    That's what we (my girlfriends and I) call them... when we bother to call them anything at all other than plain old "boys"...

MRD

Quote Originally Posted by Bandy;2728365;
    Reading between the lines isn't hard in that PR blurb!

"We respect Jamie Lynn's decision to take responsibility in this sensitive and personal situation. This is her problem and we want her to deal with it out of the Nick limelightWe know this is a very difficult time for her and her family, and our primary concern right now is for Jamie Lynn's well being," This sucks for her as she has ruined her career but we hope she can keep her shape and looks for potential future more slutty roles we can possibly use her for says the network, which carries her series Zoey 101.

A rep for Spears was not immediately available for comment.

The network statement follows Internet reports that Spears's mother had confirmed the pregnancy to OK! magazine.She made some $$ off the announcement

Spears, a high school junior who is 10 years younger than Britney, had until now escaped much of the attention about her personal life that has surrounded her sister.

Jamie Lynn stars as a schoolgirl at the fictitious Pacific Coast Academy in Zoey 101, finishing its third season next month as one of Nickelodeon's highest-rated shows.

She recently told the Associated Press that didn't have a serious boyfriend.So she is really just a slut then

"I kind of just keep my options open," she said. "I have a bunch of friends that I always hang out with, a bunch of guy friends."I am pretty easy

She added that her priority was to focus on her real-life schoolwork before considering any additional TV series or film rolesBecaue of my Sister's reputation they are waiting to see if I possess any real talent and maybe a little bit of class before I am offered anything of substance

"I'm going to try to graduate before I do anything else," she told AP.Because I have no other options and well not graduating while financially has worked out for my sister she really is dumber than a box of hammers

Your comments have to be one of the funniest things I've read.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

After getting over my initial "geeee shocker... they are just trailer trash now with money" reaction I started jokingly thinking "Gee, I wonder how much Britney paid her to get knocked up and take some of the heat off her for a little bit?"
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

FORT Fanatic

Sadly Brittany isn't smart enough to have thought of paying someone to do that. She probably just gave lil sis some advice like " you can only get pregnnt if you....." fill in the blank with any stupid urban myth advice. This family is the absolute definition of trailer trash or money doesn't buy class!

I am just so wondering where is her MOTHER in all of this? Writing her book?? " Sure Jamie Lynn, honey you and your boyfriend go in your room and hang out with the door locked while I am working on my book" "oh and by the way Brittany left you some clothes that are too small for her, since she is pregnant again" " Yes, those ripped fishnets, and hooters shorts are for you, try them on for your boyfriend".

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar

what really amuses me is her mom's quote "I didn't believe it because Jamie Lynn's always been so conscientious. She's never late for her curfew."

um, kids have sex any time of the day or night, no matter what curfew is given them. DUH!!

and not to mention, all the reports about him living there ... what good is a curfew if the boy is living with you! DUH!

+ Reply to Thread