+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4589Likes

Thread: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lee;2725886;
    I hate how Eva and Tony are making more public appearances together. I can see that's she's basking in the attention even if it's over something bad. No one cares if you stay together or not, the world wont stop turning if the paparazzi don't see you mugging it up.
    I know. I've laughed any time I see a new photo of them this week. They go for a month or so without any shots of them together, and now they're doing what they think is damage control by being everywhere. It's a bit too much and too transparent.

"Oh lookie them being lovey dovey... this MUST be a lie!"
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar

Guess who has great role models?

Britney's Teen Sister Jamie Lynn Spears Pregnant - Babies, Jamie-Lynn Spears : People.com
    Britney Spears's 16-year-old sister Jamie Lynn Spears is pregnant, Nickelodeon confirmed Tuesday.

"We respect Jamie Lynn's decision to take responsibility in this sensitive and personal situation. We know this is a very difficult time for her and her family, and our primary concern right now is for Jamie Lynn's well being," says the network, which carries her series Zoey 101.

A rep for Spears was not immediately available for comment.

The network statement follows Internet reports that Spears's mother had confirmed the pregnancy to OK! magazine.

Spears, a high school junior who is 10 years younger than Britney, had until now escaped much of the attention about her personal life that has surrounded her sister.

Jamie Lynn stars as a schoolgirl at the fictitious Pacific Coast Academy in Zoey 101, finishing its third season next month as one of Nickelodeon's highest-rated shows.

She recently told the Associated Press that didn't have a serious boyfriend.

"I kind of just keep my options open," she said. "I have a bunch of friends that I always hang out with, a bunch of guy friends."

She added that her priority was to focus on her real-life schoolwork before considering any additional TV series or film roles.

"I'm going to try to graduate before I do anything else," she told AP.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Oh...shock and awe.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Should we be surprised ?

FORT Fogey

I would imagine that this will be the end of her show on Nick. Not exactly a role model for her target audience.

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar

i bet britney is probably glad the focus will be off of her for while.

Jamie-Lynn isn't a big enough star to take the focus off of Britney. If anything, she'll add MORE focus to Britney and we'll hear what a bad influence she has been on her younger sister.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Quote Originally Posted by SavhLaney;2727550;
    I would imagine that this will be the end of her show on Nick. Not exactly a role model for her target audience.
    They seem to be claiming they'll wait around for a year or so for her to ehem. Clear this little problem up.

Yeah, I'm sure the other actors on the show will appreciate a year without a salary.

Also, apparently this has FINALLY ensured that Lynne Spears "I am a great parent" book will be... delayed. Not canceled.

NEXT UP: Apparently Lindsey Lohan has a 13 year old sister who "mom of the century" Dina is messing up. No doubt that sad situation will explode sooner or later.
    Last edited by Krom; 12-18-2007 at 11:39 PM.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Well, hopefully she learned from watching her sister on how not to parent your children. All she has to do is the exact opposite of Brit and she will be parent of the year.

FORT Fogey

Maybe K-Fed can give her parenting tips since he has done a much better job than JL's trashy sister. And they definately need to keep Lynne away from the child.

+ Reply to Thread