+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4743Likes

Thread: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Blues Songstres;2711599;
    Billy, I am sure, is also very aware of the pitfalls of stardom and hopefully has better prepared his daughter (and is probably a little more protective) than either Britney's or Lindsay's parents ever were.
    Since since he has his own money, he doesn't need to pimp his little girl out to earn money for the family.

I've never been a fan of kids being the primary breadwinners in a family...

I signed up for a "fan alert" when tickets go on sale in my area (if they do, that is). Both my girls love Hannah Montana, and I also appreciate that the show is so clean. I found some compilation DVD of Hannah Montana, Zack & Cody, and some other show, can't recall which - that my oldest is getting in her stocking. Hopefully by Christmas I can surprise both kids with tickets to the movie.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Margaritaville;2711642;

Did not happen.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Newbie

Yeha i heard it didn't happen either.

Prhoshay..I LOVE your avatar. Pepe is the best!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

My avatar is courtesy of another FoRT friend! Thanks!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

One of the tabloids was recently reporting that Miley wanted to wear a skimpy outfit that her mama, Trish, thought was too skimpy. Miley threw a fit and mama grounded her and took away her cell phone. Tabloids ended the article with, "Do you hear that Lynne Spears and Dina Lohan??" They reported that the no cell phone and grounding lasted a week.

A little tid bit on Miley. Her real name is Destiny Hope, because she was Billy's destiny and hope to clean himself up after his career started to fall. There are 5 or 6 Cyrus siblings altogether.
    Play by the rules, you will miss all the fun!
    Toby Keith, Jacky Don Tucker

I think that Hillary Duff, and Avril Lavigne are good examples for girls as well. They seem to have handled success very well. I hope that Miley doesn't lose her balance over the next few years.

I heard about Evil Knievel. May he rest in peace; without pain.

Tonight's news was that Jeopardy host Alex Trebek had a mild heart attack. He is at Cedars Sinai undergoing tests. He is 67 years old. Godspeed Alex!
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Damn, this is going to be one beautiful baby! Cash Warren is HOT!

Jessica Alba is Pregnant!

Jessica Alba is pregnant with boyfriend Cash Warren's child, her rep tells PEOPLE exclusively.

"I can confirm that Jessica and Cash are expecting a baby in late spring, early summer," says rep Brad Cafarelli.

Alba, 26, has dated Warren, 28, since the fall of 2004 after they met on the set of The Fantastic Four, on which Warren was a director's assistant.

The couple have been seen being affectionate together in Los Angeles in recent days, shopping for mattresses last Saturday and attending a Lakers game, where they were spotted kissing Sunday.

Alba has also starred in Sin City and the recent Awake. Her upcoming films are The Eye and The Love Guru.

Before the pregnancy announcement, she said she was in talks to make her Broadway premiere this summer in a revival of playwright David Mamet's Speed-the-Plow.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

MRD

I LOVE Alex Trebeck and Jeopardy.

I hope he will be ok.

I once tried out for Jeopardy many, many years ago. Obviously, did not make the cut, but I did get to test for it. It was fun. I LOVE jeopardy.

Get better soon Alex
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

+ Reply to Thread