+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3912Likes

Thread: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

FORT Fogey

Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;2656274;
    Wonder if there was any liquid courage involved here? Geez, Clooney....are you crazy??? But I guess it could have been one of those fantasy cases of "the bigger they are, the harder they fall"? Both of them are too pretty to really want to "go at it".
    One of the reports I read of the incident said that Clooney was not drunk, but had been drinking.

Quote Originally Posted by Veruka;2656280;
    One of the reports I read of the incident said that Clooney was not drunk, but had been drinking.
    I read that report as well, and my thought was Clooney was "feeling it" and Fabio thought it would be a prime opportunity to take advantage of the situation and get his name in the papers. It worked.

I love the "out of courtesy I went over to George's table to try to explain...." blather. Yeah, right.

And how likely is it that any random female would not take advantage of an opportunity to get George Clooney on film? I'm sure he's in quite a few of their pictures, whether he was their forward target or not.

And someone does have pics of Clooney giving him the finger. Hee!

Ok, you know it's pretty bad when Fabio points out your divalike behavior.

George could just throw a pidgen at him to shut him up........
    If your not the lead dog the scenery never changes

FORT Fogey

Some gossip sources are reporting today that there's a history of tension between George and Fabio. Apparently, years ago they were in a green room for some TV show at the same time. George decided that Fabio was being rude to some of the staff, and told him so. Fabio thought that George was overstepping his bounds. Since then, whenever they've been in the same place at the same time they've either avoided each other, or else whispered insults at each other under their breath. So this incident was just the boiling over of years of tension.

Just add it to the list of natural disasters common to California -- wild fires, earthquakes, and two fancy primadonna alpha males in the same room at the same time.

FORT Fogey

Sounds like Clooney's over inflated ego was working in overdrive. I used to like him, but he seems a bit full of himself these days. Who cares if he was in the background of someone else's pictures.

Mickey Rourke arrested in Fla

Comcast.net Entertainment - Mickey Rourke Arrested in Fla. on DUI

Mickey Rourke Arrested in Fla. on DUI

MIAMI BEACH, Fla.

A scooter-riding Mickey Rourke was arrested Thursday on suspicion of driving under the influence.

Rourke, star of "Sin City" and "Diner," was arrested at 4:20 a.m. and booked at the Miami-Dade County Jail, said Janelle Hall, a jail spokeswoman. He was being held on $1,000 bond, but was in the process of posting the bond, she said.

A telephone message left at the office of Rourke's agent wasn't immediately returned.

A Miami Beach Police report said Rourke made a U-turn with a red light and then swerved several times while on a green scooter. He had a flushed face and bloodshot, watery eyes, his speech was slurred, and he had a strong odor of alcohol on his breath, the report said.

"I'm not drunk, I didn't even drink that much," the report quoted Rourke as saying.

Rourke, 51, allegedly failed field-sobriety tests before being taken to headquarters. He also failed an alcohol breath test, police said.
    Check out the article for the pic. He looks like he is enjoying this.

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

He use to be sexy...I loved him in 9 1/2 Weeks........
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I always thought he looked too greasy/sweaty to be considered sexy but, then again, it's all in what you like!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread