+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree5012Likes

Thread: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

LaBeouf comes out of that one pretty well. Just like a kid, fairly new to drinking, who was smart enough to NOT drive drunk but instead "hang out" while he dried out a bit. At least in MY area, Walgreens stores are open 24 hours, so it really doesn't sound like he was refusing to leave when the store closed. At worst, maybe he got a little obnoxious to a slightly over-sensitive rent-a-cop, who probably tried to bulldoze him out the door instead of more gently persuading him. If the store was open 24 hours, I can just imagine a kid with a lowered judgment threshold refusing.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Nicky Hilton apparently doesn't have the 'Hilton' touch.

Nicky-O Hotel a No-Go
    Posted Nov 5th 2007 7:20PM by TMZ Staff

The South Beach hotel that entreprenheiress Nicky Hilton had hoped to reinvent is now bankrupt and heading to the auction block. No rooms at the inn!

After a failed conversion to condos, a federal judge has ordered the oceanfront Breakwater and Edison properties be sold to the highest bidder to satisfy a mortgage and penalty debt of $60 million! Paris's lil' sis signed a licensing deal last year to turn the 95-room complex into a boutique hotel with news tickers in the elevators, a signature scent and a $5000-a-night penthouse designed by Roberto Cavalli.

"I've been around hotels my whole life," she told People in July 2006. "I know a good hotel when I see one."
    I guess not.
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

$5000 a night? get over yourself, no, really.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

Link Here

De Mornay Reportedly Arrested for DUI
    Published: 11/6/07, 8:02 AM EDT

BEVERLY HILLS, Calif. (AP) - Rebecca De Mornay has been arrested for investigation of drunken driving, a magazine reported Tuesday.

The actress, who starred in the films "Risky Business" and "The Hand That Rocks the Cradle," was stopped Oct. 30 for a traffic violation in Beverly Hills when officers smelled booze on her breath, according to People magazine. Authorities told the magazine her blood alcohol level was .09 percent, above the legal limit of .08.

"She was very cooperative during the arrest," Lt. Tony Lee, a police spokesman, told the magazine.

Lee did not return telephone calls from The Associated Press, and e-mails and telephone messages for De Mornay's representatives were not returned.

De Mornay had not been charged, said Los Angeles County prosecutor's spokeswoman Sandi Gibbons.

De Mornay's screen credits include HBO's surf drama "John From Cincinnati" and the films "American Venus," "Lords of Dogtown" and "Raise Your Voice." She came to prominence playing the prostitute who befriends Tom Cruise's high school student in the 1983 film "Risky Business."

Associated Press records indicate De Mornay's age is 45, while some other sources give it as 48.
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

Okay - everyone needs to be seated before they read this post. Ready???? J. Lo is making it "official" - she is pregnant!!! No kidding! Celebrity gossip juicy celebrity rumors Hollywood gossip blog from Perez Hilton Blog Archive J. Lo Makes It Official! Who'd of thunk??? She must really think all of her fans are "new" or fresh off the turnup truck....

No way! i thought it was a 2nd behind.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

At least she didn't wait as long as Christina Aguilera.

MRD

Just heard on the radio about the George Clooney/Fabio dustup in a restaurant. Geez, both need to get over themselves or shrink those egos a tad.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

CCL

LOS ANGELES - Two legendary Hollywood heartthrobs went head to head on Friday night as George Clooney and Fabio were involved in a bizarre encounter at a Beverly Hills restaurant, Access Hollywood has learned.

As George was dining with girlfriend Sarah Larson and another man at Madeo’s, Fabio was at a nearby table with a group of friends, who began taking photos of themselves at their table.

However, when George suspected it was his table that was the camera’s target, he flipped off the photographer as a picture was being taken.
    Fabio then approached George’s table to explain that he was having a charity dinner for the 11-99 Foundation and that his guests were only taking pictures of each other.

“The women and I were taking pictures of us together only. The women were not taking pictures of George. Out of courtesy, I even went over to George’s table to explain that to him. I just feel badly that it ruined the night of these women who paid to support charity. I am thinking of something to make it up to them,” Fabio told Access.

A source told Access that during the incident Fabio told George that he could teach him some manners. This happened prior to the altercation between the two men. A few expletives were exchanged by both men before they had to be physically broken up.

“Clooney started on ‘ER’ and Fabio was going to send him back there,” a manager for the 6’4”, 220-pound Fabio’s manager told Access.

A rep for the 5’11”, 170-pound Clooney had no comment.
    Heartthrobs Clooney, Fabio get into scuffle - Access Hollywood - MSNBC.com

Love how they put their weight and height stats in there.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Wonder if there was any liquid courage involved here? Geez, Clooney....are you crazy??? But I guess it could have been one of those fantasy cases of "the bigger they are, the harder they fall"? Both of them are too pretty to really want to "go at it".
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread