+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree5280Likes

Thread: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

Re: Miscellaneous Celebrity News

I'm sorry, but...someone actually made a baby with him? Why?? I really feel bad for that child. Of course I could be wrong. Just ever since Borat (which I refused to see), I've just had this really bad image about SBC. He could be a really decent guy for all I know. I just...Okay. 'Nuff said.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

It's really too bad that Borat's ruined SBC for you. He is a really nothing like his Borat persona. From other things I've seen of him, he's a very intelligent, caring, nice man.

Isla must be so glad her baby has come. She was looking so large in the belly.

Speaking of ruining, Ben Affleck ruined Garner for me. After the whole Jho thing, i can't even stand the sight of him.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

Re: The Trials and Tribulations of Anna Nicole Smith

Link Here

Maria Shriver Won't Return to NBC News
    Published: 10/24/07, 8:25 PM EDT

LONG BEACH, Calif. (AP) - Maria Shriver said she won't resume her TV news career and the late Anna Nicole Smith is the reason why.

Shriver, speaking Tuesday at a conference on women, said the media circus surrounding Smith's accidental drug overdose death last February led to her decision.

"It was then that I knew that the TV news business had changed and so had I," Shriver said. "I called NBC News and told them I'm not coming back."

Shriver took an extended leave from the network when husband Arnold Schwarzenegger ran for California governor in 2003. After his victory, she made two appearances as an anchor for "Dateline NBC."

In 2004, she announced she was leaving NBC News because she was unable to juggle her work as a journalist with her duties as California's first lady.

Shriver's remarks Tuesday came during the annual California Governor and First Lady's Conference on Women. Schwarzenegger, preoccupied by the wildfires sweeping Southern California, made only a brief appearance via satellite at the conference.

He had been scheduled to take part in a discussion with former British Prime Minister Tony Blair.
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

Another Hollywood DUI case.
    TMZ.com
    TV Legend Gary Collins Busted for DUI Smash Up
    TMZ has learned that legendary TV host and actor Gary Collins, 69, was arrested in an L.A. suburb last night on suspicion of drunk driving after sources say his blood alcohol level was over twice the legal limit.
    Witnesses tell TMZ Collins was driving his black Ford Explorer northbound on Kester Ave. in Sherman Oaks, Calif. around 5:30 PM when he slammed into a blue Toyota driven by an 80-year-old man that was making a left southbound onto Kester Ave. A witness says that Collins was traveling at least 60 mph when he slammed into the Toyota, causing the car to spin around into oncoming traffic. The collision caused Collins' Explorer to lose control and travel into oncoming traffic, where he smashed into two cars parked on the other side of the street.

Witnesses tell us the driver of the Toyota was rendered unconscious, and had to be pulled out of the back passenger door by paramedics who arrived on scene, and was transported to the hospital.

According to witnesses, Collins said he needed to leave the scene, but he was told by bystanders that he should stay, as someone was seriously injured and he could be charged with hit and run. Paging Orlando Bloom!

When police arrived, we're told Collins was given a field sobriety test, which he failed. Cops tried to get Collins to perform a Breathalyzer test -- we're told four times -- but Collins claimed he was hard of hearing and unable to understand officers' instructions. After the fourth time, a witness tells us cops were exasperated with Collins' cagey behavior and arrested him, placing him in the back of a police cruiser. We're told "you could smell [Collins] from five feet away." Cops then administered a blood alcohol test at the station.

Collins was booked into the Van Nuys Jail, and according to the L.A. Sheriff's Department website, was released last night just before midnight on $40,000 bail.

Celeb Mugshots -- click to launchGary is currently hosting "Now Playing with Gary Collins" on Comcast Cable's Retirement Living TV, featuring experts in gerontology and senior lifestyles. Collins is best known for his work as the Emmy-winning host of "Hour Magazine" and "The Home Show."

Collins was arrested in Mississippi in 2002 for DUI, but was found not guilty of the charges. Collins and wife Mary Ann Mobley, Miss America of 1959, celebrate their 40th wedding anniversary next month.

This just in: Gary was also cited by the Fashion Police!

LG.

what a jerk, pretending he's hard of hearing to not take a breathalyzer after sending an 80 year old to the hospital. Nice loafers with no socks too. Ish.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LG.;2628897;
    Nice loafers with no socks too. Ish.
    Yeah, even without the DUI, he should have been hauled in for crimes against aesthetics.

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

Link Here

Maxim Magazine Reveals Hollywood's 'Unsexiest' Stars

LOS ANGELES, Calif. (October 26, 2007) – Charlize Theron and Jessica Alba regularly find themselves among the stars dubbed sexiest in the world.

But which stars unfortunately find themselves at the other end of the beauty spectrum?

The folks at Maxim magazine have revealed their list of the world’s unsexiest women, which includes ladies of the big screen, small screen and the concert stage.

The list, featured in the latest edition of Maxim, dubs “Sex and The City” star Sarah Jessica Parker as the number one Unsexiest Woman Alive, claiming Parker was the “least sexy woman in a group of very unsexy women.”

Embattled songstress Amy Winehouse found herself in the second spot on the list, with the magazine citing her “translucent skin” and “rat’s nest mane.”

A “cold bedside manner and boyish figure” landed “Grey’s Anatomy” star Sandra Oh in the third spot on the list.

Meanwhile, the Material Girl finds herself fourth on the list, as Maxim dubs Madonna “unsexy” for her “self-righteous bellyaching and rapid postnuptial deterioration.”

The magazine even went as far as to call Madonna “Willem Dafoe with hot flashes.”

And last but not least, coming in at the number five spot on the dubious list is someone who is no stranger to her fair share of recent criticism – Miss Britney Spears.

Contributing to Brit’s “unsexiness,” the magazine cites her two kids, two ex-husbands, a slight weight gain and “losing the ability to perform.”
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

FORT Fanatic

Losing the ability to perform? Hmmmm.....Will a list of the unsexiest men be compiled using the same criteria?

Lmao Bewty!
    Anyway, found this at PostSecret:
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

+ Reply to Thread